Are we really best friends? Or something more..?

Mission: Capture his heart!

Sungmi POV:

After golf, he took me to a park, a special park. It was the park where we are first introduced by Sohyun. I smiled. I looked around and smiled. 

"Nothing's changed." I said.

"Soo~ You remember?"

"Of course I do." I said. "How do I not remember me and my bestest friend met?" 

*I remember it because this was where I fell in love.* He thought. He came up behind me and put a blindfold on me. 

"Huh?"

"I want to show you something." He said. 

"Okay... Just hold my hand and I'll guide you." He held out his hand. There was a silent moment.

"Um.. I can't see your hand...?" I said.

"Oh yea. ahha. Sorry." He said. I felt a hand slip and interlock with mine and pulling towards a direction. 

"Um... What if I fall?" I said.

"Your with me, I'll catch you." He said. *Awh.. That was the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me....* I thought. 

"Okay. Stay still." He said. He slipped his hand out of mine. I felt the blind fold fall and I opened my eyes. I softened at the sight. 

picnic-2.jpg

*Awh.. He's soo sweet.* I thought. 

"You know, your the sweetest guy ever." I said and hugged him. His face lit up like a christmas tree. My next words hurt me and him a bit.

"I'm soo glad your my best friend." I said. I felt a sting in my heart and faced the fact. *He's nothing more, stop thinking of him that way..* I broke the hug.

"I'm glad your my best friend too." He said, heartbroken. *Isn't it obvious? Why can't she see?* He thought. 

We sat down. He opened the picnic basket and pulled out a .............................................................. waterballoon.

My eyes widened. "What's .." *POP!!* He popped it all over me and ran away. I was soaking.

"LEE BYUNGHUN. I'M GONNA GET YOU!" I grabbed another water balloon from the basket and got up and chased him. I aimed and fired at him but I missed. He started laughing and ran back towards the basket. He grabbed another one and threw it at me. But luckily he missed. I giggled. I ran towards the basket and got the last water balloon and threw it at him. It popped on his head.

"OMG! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I asked. He was holding his head and I felt so guilty.

He looked up at me and softened. "I'm fine.." He said. He locked eyes with mine. His gazed fell towards my lips and he slowly leanned it. About a 1 centimeter from touching.

"YYYYYYOOOOOOOO. WHAT UP!? TEEN TOP IN THE HISSHOUSEEE!" Somebody yelled. We turned around and saw Teen Top. *Oh Niel...* I thought.

*Imma kill you Niel..* L.Joe thought. 

"YAHHH!" L.Joe yelled. Niel hid behind CAP.

"Hehe. Sorry, we're we disburing something?" Chunji asked and rubbed the back of his neck. We were still in a hugging position. I looked at L.Joe and quickly scrabbled away from him with a flushed face. *WHAT WAS THAT..* I thought. 

*What was that?* L.Joe thought. 

"Um... No .. Not really.. hehe.." I said looking down to hide my flushed face.

"AWHHHHHH~ IS THE HEARTWARMER FINALLY FALLING IN LOVE?!" Niel teased. My face grew even more red and I covered my face.

"Oh! I didn't mean to make you cry!" Niel said. I shook my head.

"I think she really is falling for L.Joe.." CAP whisphered to Chunji and Changjo. They nodded. I finally looked up with a pink face.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked.

"Today's a Friday, right? WE'RE GOING CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" CAP said. 

"JEONGMAL? I haven't been to spring fall in sooooo~ long. YAY!" I said and jumped in happiness. L.Joe smiled. *Anything for my princess.* 

I accidentally bent my ankle and was about to fall until I felt no impact. I opened my eyes and saw L.Joe. 

"I told you I wouldn't let you fall." He smiled sweetly, turning my face red. 

 

Author's NOTE:

Thanks for putting up with me!&My Late updates! I'm going to update many times today! I HOPE, I'm finally free!!! YAY!(: