Trying could get you prizes

Mission: Capture his heart!

We walked back to class awkwardly. *Maybe just he needs someone?* I thought and I didn’t notice I was staring at him. Jieun saw us awkwardly walking. She smirked. *Okay, I found which blonde I want.* She thought. She walked passed him, seductively. I wanted to puke. *This girl tries too hard.* I thought. Daehyun was staring at her. *Is this girl stupid too?* He thought.

We entered class seeing Gayoon and Jongup talking happily. We both raised a brow. *AWH... I knew it!* I thought. 

“Soo~~~ You guys a thing?” I asked and Gayoon shrugged.

“I asked her out.” Jongup said. I was taken aback. *Seriously? Oh….. Wait, that means B.A.P asked us out?* I looked at Daehyun. *How come…?* I shook my head. *Dang… They work fast.* I thought.

“Did all of B.A.P members ask the queenkas out?” Jongup shrugged. “I know Yongguk, Youngjae, and Zelo did.” He said.

“Seriously?”  He nodded.

“But only Zelo got rejected.” My eyes widened.

“Who did he ask?”

“Sohyun.” Jongup said. I smiled to myself. *She has Ricky.*

“Who did the others ask?” Daehyun said, while we were sitting down. Jongup and Gayoon turned around.

“Yongguk asked Jihyun. Youngjae asked Jiyeon.” Jongup said.

“AWH~~" I said happily. 

“Himchan didn’t ask out anyone?” Daehyun asked and raised a brow. *Himchan…? Oh! The guy he warned me about.*

“Who’s Himchan? Or.. which one of you is Himchan?” I asked. 

“The guy that was going towards you.” Jongup said. *I hope Sungmi doesn’t fall for him.* Daehyun and Jongup thought. *She’s gonna get hurt.*

“Wait, hyung. Why did you go towards her?” Jongup asked. Daehyun’s eyes widened and pink rose to his cheeks. But his mask was covered it.

“He wanted me to take him around the school.” I said. Jongup nodded and cheekily smiled at Daehyun. Daehyun stared at me. *Why did she cover for me?* He asked myself. *Does she pity me?* He thought.

It soon was time for PE. I packed my things and waited for the bell to ring. Daehyun looked at me confused. *Why is she looking at the clock?* He thought.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

“PE time kids!” Ms. Park said.

We all rushed outside. Somehow, I was standing next to Daehyun the entire time we walked to PE. I felt like I had to stay with him.

“Do you know where?” I asked him. He shook his head.

“I’ll show you.” We walked together to PE lockers and separated to change. When I got out I was wearing navy shorts and a light blue shirt. Everyone was wearing the same thing. B.A.P awkwardly walked out. They noticed everyone’s outfits and nodded.

“We choose the rights ones.” Yongguk said. Zelo nodded at Yongguk.

“So… We all have the same teacher right?” Himchan asked.

“There’s only one teacher.” Youngjae said. He mentally slapped Himchan. 

“To teach 90 kids?” Yongguk asked and smirked.

“But I heard the he’s really hard.” Youngjae said.  “The principal is always around.”

B.A.P’s eyes widened. “FML.” Himchan said.

“And the worst part is I heard Teen Top are the athletics of the school.” Youngjae said.

“How is that bad?” Zelo asked.

“We’re kingkas. They’re kingkas. It’s war.” Himchan said and knocked the maknae on the head.

A whistle blew. We all looked at the coach. “I’ll assign the seats! COME! GATHER!” We all gathered around the coach.

“IN A LINE!” He shouted. We quickly created a really big box surrounding the numbers and the coach.

“I AM MR. KIM.” He said. He started shouting names and numbers.

“7 JUNG DAEHYUN!”

“8 KIM HIMCHAN!”

“9 LEE BYUNGHUN!”

“10 LEE SUNGMI!” *Woot! I’m next to my best friend.*

“11 NAM JIEUN!” *Woot! I’m away from her!* I thought. The row were set by 10s. To take attendance when he comes out you must be sitting on your number.

“Okay! You have 5 minutes to stretch then one lap around the court!” He shouted. And he clicked a timer. I started stretching, right away. I really enjoyed PE. I liked running and sports. I wanted to try out her soccer this year but… sigh… I can’t busy with music lesson. I love music but, it takes away sport time.

Mr. Kim blew the whistle. We all started running. I was in the lead with L.Joe at my side. I waved at him and he smiled. I usually run with him, since he could keep up with me. 4MINUTE aren’t exactly runners. Teen Top isn’t too far behind us though. B.A.P didn’t look like they were even running, they were like...... Let's say... walking. When we got back to the coach, he smiled at me and L.Joe since we were the first ones back.

“Good job.” He said and smiled. I smiled back and L.Joe did too.

“Looks like we have some slackers in the back….. Are they all blonde?” He asked. I looked and saw B.A.P, I nodded. An idea popped into my head.

“I think I could get them to run. But coach you owe me. I’m about to do something, I never do.” He held his hands up in surrender. 

“Okay~ If you could get them to run… I’ll give you and your friends all As.” He said and smirked. I smiled. *She could never do it.*

“Deal..” I said. I ran up to B.A.P. I saw Himchan smirk.

“Annyeong! I’m Sungmi. We haven’t really met, yet!” I said and held out my hand to Yongguk. He blinked at me.

“You know I’m dating your friend right.” I nodded and eyesmiled. *Cute.* Himchan thought. *That was pretty cu- Wait what am I thinking?* Daehyun thought.

“The teacher asked me to help you. Could you please run the rest of the lap?” I pouted. *Dang.. That’s cute.* They thought.

“One condition.” Yongguk said.

“Go on a date with one of us.” He said. Himchan smirked and Daehyun was at a loss for words. *Say No! Say No!Say No!*

“But not tonight. Friday? And it can’t be you, Jongup, or Youngjae.” I said. *If I have to go on a date with one of them….. I will kill him. He hurt my friends.* I thought.

“Deal.” Yongguk said. *I didn’t want her anyway. I already have a hot chick.* He smirked. One of them couldn’t stop staring at my legs. I saw him looking.

“You must be Himchan.” He froze. In his life, a girl never spoke up to him. He smirked. *Maybe she’s gonna be a good toy.* He thought.

“I heard you like a challenge.” His ears perked up. *I’m on a role today… * I thought.

“I do.” *This one’s cute.* He thought.

“If you race me and beat me  ... You choose a girl, and you’ll get a kiss.” I said. *He won’t win.*

“Anygirl?” He asked curiously. He smirked, mentally. *She's gonna get her first kiss stolen..* I nodded.

“Wait… At my mark we go.” I said. We got into positions to run. 

“Go!” I shouted. We all ran to the finish the lap. Of course I won, Daehyun was behind me by a couple of feet. I was shocked.

*He could run?* I thought. Himchan looked mad. *FML.* He thought. He was panting nonstop.*He really did try. I hope this helps.* I thought. I helped him up.

“I know you didn’t win the bet but….” I leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. His cheeks turned red. He touched where I kissed him and slowly looked at me. 

“But I lost.” He said.

“I know. But at least you tried, I’m happy for that. I may not be the girl that you wished to kiss but, better than nothing right?” I said, happily.  *At least he tried that’s all that matters.* I thought.

Daehyun was at a loss of words again. He felt pain, happiness for his hyung, but betrayal. *Why am I feeling like this? I just met her. I don’t even like her.* He scoffed at himself. *This is stupid. SHE is stupid.*

Narrative POV:

At this instant, Himchan fell for you, hard. He wanted to make you his, only his. He smiled at your actions. *She's different. This one has a pure heart. I want to get to know her. Become friends and have her trust me. I think I do like her…* He thought. Yongguk saw Himchan's current state and smiled. *I think he likes her....* He thought. He walked up to Himchan and patted his back. 

Your POV: 

 The coach ran up to me. “G-good job. You get what you promised. Who are your friends?” I whisphered in his ear. “Everyone but Jieun.” I saw him smirk.

“Enemy?”

“You have no idea.” I said. He nodded. 

Author's Note:

I'm sooo sorry for not updating lately! Jeongmal Mianhae! Oh! And thank you my new subscribers, I haven't been able to thank you personally! Jeongmal Mianhae! I hope you forgive me! >.< I'm a horrible author to my subscribers. I'm really sorry! I hope you forgiv me! I'm really sorry! I also corrected and recorrected chapter 2. It's the same except more corrected in RusseeLa1015, honor! (;

@RusseeLa1015 Honestly, thank you for your feedback! I promise I will correct this better! 

@michellelychee Thank You! I really appreciate it! (; 

@SluvJBiases Keke(; I see someone likes Daehyun(; Me too! <3