Alone with the mask

Mission: Capture his heart!

 

RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*Finally, I get to go home..* I thought and stretched. The coach walked up to me and patted my back.

“Good work today.”He said and I nodded. I took out my phone from my backpack and called Appa.

“Appa!”

“Hello baby~~~” He sang. I giggled.

“Appa! Who am I walking with?” I asked.

“Oh! Gimme one sec.” I started hearing murmuring.

“Okay, can you go to the big sign at your school? My friend will call his son.” *Son?* I thought.

“Neh~”  I hung up. I thought back to what my Appa said in the morning.

“Be nice though. He’s very quiet and he doesn’t talk much.” 

*It might be one of the B.A.P members… But if it is which one??* I thought. *Yongguk…? Possibly. Himchan…? He talks… Out! Youngjae… Possibily. Jongup? He talks OUT!.. Zelo..? Uh.. I have no idea. Who else was there?* Someone poked my back. I turned around and my jaw dropped and so did his. It was Daehyun.

“A-Annyeong!” I said. He nodded back.

“Do I walk back with you?” He nodded. He took out his phone and started typing.

Our Appas are going to be home late. And our Ummas are going shopping.

I nodded. *Then what do we do?* I thought.

“What do you want to do?” I asked.

Do you want to hang out with B.A.P?I shrugged. *I dunno…..* I thought. Daehyun looked at me clueless. *Make up your mind women!*

“Wait… Aren’t they going on dates today?” ‘Hello~ Hello~ We burn it up’ My phone rang. I took out my phone and read a text(es).

From: Jihyun

Yongguk oppa is soooo sweet! Wish you were here! Hyuna and Sohyun are here hanging out! One of the B.A.P members isn’t here either!

From: Jiyeon

Youngjae is sooo smart and cool. I like this guy! Where are you! Report to me now!

 

From: Gayoon

Hey! Where are you?! We’re having a great time! You jelly you didn’t get ask? :3

 

From: Hyuna

SUNGMI! Help! I’m alone with Sohyun and two B.A.P members are weird… >.<

 

From: Sohyun

UNNIE!! I want Ricky!

I sighed. I showed my phone to Daehyun except, Sohyun. He nodded.

Do you want to go?  “Do you?” I asked. He shrugged.

“Okay let’s flip a coin to decide!” He looked at me strangely. I opened a coin flip app on my phone. “Heads we go. Tails we don’t.” The coin landed on tails. 

*Okay… The coin has spoken.* We thought.

“Then do you just want to hang out at my house?” I asked him. He nodded. On the way home I started replying the girls.

To: Jihyun

Your soo lucky(; I’m happy you found someone you like! I think it’s Daehyun. Mian! I can’t go.. Coins… Family stuff.

 

To: Jiyeon

I’m happy you found someone! (; Sergeant Sungmi can’t report for duty due to family stuff! L

 

To: Gayoon

Yesh… I’m very jelly… >.< But I’m happy for you guys. I’m going out with someone Friday. IDK who though, but it’s not Yongguk, Youngjae, or Jongup. (; 

 

To: Hyuna

I can’t go.. Mian! Get to know them, they are really nice! Which two?

 

To: Sohyun

Call him! (;

It was an awkward walk. We didn’t talk at all. We would occasionally glance at each other. We even got eye contact we looked away right away, blushing. *What is this?!* I thought.

“So.. What do you want to do at my house?” I asked. He shrugged.

“We have food, read, video games, volleyball, soccer, and games.” I said. His eyes widened when I said soccer.

I’m sorta hungry, can we eat games and play soccer? I really like soccer.  I nodded happily. He smiled under his mask.

“Sure! I’ll verse you. I love soccer. Have fun getting beat by a girl.” He scoffed. *Is she challenging me? She’s going down.* He thought.

You’re on. Loser has to….

“Make dinner for the family.” I said. His eyes widened. *Dang it! I can’t cook.* He thought. I read his expression and softened. *Wait, I remembered. We’re going out to eat. He doesn’t know(;* I thought.

“I’ll help you cook if you don’t know how.” He smiled through his mask and nodded.

We arrived at my house. I changed into home clothes and he sat at the couch awkwardly. *Her house is pretty.* He thought. I walked down in a green sweater and black shorts. Daehyun looked at me and turned slightly pink under his mask. *I’ve already seen her in shorts.. Why am I like this? I don’t like her! I just met her. Dang…. She has pretty legs… WHAT AM I THINKING!? She turned me into Himchan.* He thought.

I saw him looking at me like Himchan did, and I looked at him weirdly.. *Why is he staring?*

“Gwenchana?” I asked him. He looked up at me and nodded, hesitantly. “So~ What do you want to eat?”

“A Snack or a lunch?” He took out his phone and typed. Snack I nodded. I quickly snatched his phone from him and his eyes grew wide. I typed in my number.

“Now you can text me instead of showing me from across the room!” I cheered happily. He smiled under his mask. *Maybe she is smart…* He softened when he watched me cook. In his eyes, I looked like a pro. *She would be a cute girlfriend… Wait.. WHAT AM I THINKING!?* He thought. Without thinking, he slapped himself making me turn around.

I put the pan down and looked at him. “Gwenchana?” He softened at your worried look and nodded. I sighed.

“You scared me!” I pouted. I went back to cooking. I finally finished cooking and gave him a plate of miniature sandwiches. They looked very mouth-watering. Daehyun’s eyes widened. *Whoa. They look good.* He thought.

He hesitantly pulled down his mask and took a bite. *They’re really good.* He thought.

“H-How are they?” Daehyun took out his phone and texted you. ‘Hello~ Hello~ We burn it up’

From: (***)*** ****

They’re okay. I’ve tasted better.

Your face fell in disappointment. *Mianhae…* I thought. ‘Hello~ Hello~ We burn it up’ I took out my phone again and looked at the screen.

From: Umma(:

Hey sweety! Me and one of my friends went to the movies to watch movies! Can you cook for us tonight at the dinner? I left $200 in my drawer for you to use for grocery.

I texted back.

To: Umma(;

Oh! Have fun Umma! Aren’t we eating in a restaurant tonight?

 ‘Hello~ Hello~ We burn it up’

From: Umma

Oh! Mianhae. I forgot! Have fun with your boyfriend! But not too much fun I don’t want to have grand- Nevermind! Have fun! If you want you could go shopping! We’re going to the resturaunt at 6PM! Be there on time! Use the money to get a taxi!

P.S. One grand-daughter for me and one grandson for your dad. (;

My eyes widened and my face turned red. I glared at my phone for a few seconds. Then I looked at Daehyun, who was looking at me with an amused expression on his face. I raised a brow.

“What?”

‘Hello~ Hello We burn it up’ I opened my phone. You’re weird. ;D

*That’s closest to a smile I’m going to get.* I thought. I smiled to myself and looked back at him. “Did you want to play soccer yet?”

‘Hello~ Hello We burn it up’ that depends. Are you ready to lose?

“Oh. It’s on.” I said. He smirked under his mask. *Bring It.* He thought.

I went upstairs and grabbed my soccer ball. “Let’s go to my backyard.” I said. He nodded.

I opened the door to my backyard. His’s eyes widened. *It’s soo big.*

“My family is a very big soccer fan.. Let’s just say, your versing a soccer princess.”He smirked.

‘Hello~ Hello We burn it up’ I took out my phone. Well I got skills. “We’ll see... Pretty boy~” I smirked at him.

*She’s really Himchan’s type. She’s feisty, she can cook, and she’s cute… She’s also really pretty. WAIT. W-Why am I thinking this? PABO-YAH!! She’s turning me stupid!* He thought furiously. He started glaring at me. I raised a brow. * Is he glaring at me? We didn’t even start, yet.* I thought, confused.

“Those two trees will be your goalie and these two stones will be mine. First one to make it to 10 points wins. Oh! And we’re eating at a restaurant. So~ If I win, if we have enough time. We go shopping! If we don’t have time, you pay for Ice Cream after we eat dinner. We’re eating at six.”  

‘Hello~ Hello We burn it up’ I rolled my eyes. *SERIOUSLY?* I thought.

Okay. I like Vanilla and Cookies n’ Cream. Remember that. *That’s my favorite..* I thought. (Anyone know this? ^-^)

We both faced each other. I threw the ball up in the air. Daehyun bumped it with his chest and kicked it slightly towards my goal. I saw him and I kicked the ball through his legs and scored a goal. Daehyun turned around with a horror expression. *S-She beat me. No one’s ever beated me before. Then again, no one’s ever beaten me in running. She’s good.* He thought.

I blew my nails, girlish like, teasing him. And I then, smiled innocently. “I really like soccer.” I said. *Tsk. No kidding.* He thought. After a few more rounds, we got a tie. We are now playing our tiebreaker.

“9 – 9 Let’s see who wins.” I said. He smirked and nodded. *Bring it on.* I read his mind and threw the ball up in the air. He hit the ball with his head and it went into my goal. I was in shock. *He beat me.*

“Wait! You’re tall! That’s not cool!” I said.  He smirked at me. ‘Hello~ Hello We burn it up’ I walked to my phone and opened the new message. It’s skillz. Not height. I glared at him and then meronged him. He smiled through his mask. We were all sweaty and tired. I looked at him. *Even when he’s sweaty and tired, he’s still flawless.* I remembered what I thought and mentally slapped myself. I read the clock on my phone 5:05PM. My eyes widened. *I have to get ready!* I thought.

“Daehyun, do you live far?” He shook his head. ‘Hello-‘ I opened my phone. Across the street. My eyes widened. “Are you serious?” I asked. He nodded.

“So~ Um.. We’re sweating and yucky, right now. We have to meet our parents in an hour. Do you wanna go home and get ready?” He looked at himself and then nodded.

“So~ usually I need like at least 30 minutes to get ready. So I’ll give you a spare key and when you’re finished can you come back and we go?” He nodded. *Your already pretty, why do you need to try?* He thought. He cursed at himself for thinking that.

“So~ I’ll go get the key.” I ran inside the house and into the kitchen. I looked for the key hook and I grabbed the spare key. I ran back out and bumped into someone. I waited for a impact but I felt like I fell on a cushion. I opened my eyes and saw Daehyun’s face inches from mine. I felt his mask slightly on my lips. My eyes widened. Our heartbeats started to accelerate, in sync. “Mianhae!” Our faces flushed red and I quickly got off. He stood up awkwardly and I gave him the spare key. I quickly pushed him out and locked the door. I rested my back against the door and slid down. *What’s wrong with me? I’ve never acted like that in front of someone before. How am I suppose to face him?* I thought. I quickly looked at the time and ran to my room preparing for the dinner.

 

Author's Notes: 

Did you guys check out B.A.P's power? LOVE IT(; They got the power! ~ I have Daehyun's voice in it! Zelo is sooooooooo cute in pink hair! He's also new competition in the 'killer eyes' versing Himchan.  Himchan looks cool~~~ (; Jongup got a badboy upgrade. x) Youngjae is messing up my bias list! Yongguk got a very awesome recharge! 

 

 

 
Credits to those on tumblr (; 
@SluvJBiases LOL. She is~~ It's okay, Daehyun will have his chance soon~ Heads up(; LOL. I can tell that you love him. I love him too.