Baro's Here

Mission: Capture his heart!

"WAHHHH~ That was fun! Wasn't it Daehyun?" I said. He walked away from me. I pouted. "Ya! Jung Daehyun~ Just because we're back doesn't mean that you have to be mean to me." I said. He chuckled.

"I know. Just playing." He said with a grin. I meronged him stepped on his foot playfully and ran upstairs. His eyes widened and he ran after me. I giggled. I tried closing my door on his but he pushed it back. The force of the door push, pushed me back and I landed on my bed. Daehyun then pinned me down. 

"Ya!" He began tickling me. I giggled at his touch. I squarmed soo much we both fell off my bed. I landed on top of him. I stopped giggling and looked at our postition. My face flushed red and I sat up. He also sat up and his face was red. 

"Um... Do you need help bringing up your stuff?" He asked. My eyes widened and I shook my head. I got up and offered him a hand up. He took it and stood up. We both walked downstairs. 

~~ 

I woke up to my alarm. I yawned and got up. I changed and opened the door. I saw Daehyun and smiled at him. His heartbeat acclerated and I walked downstairs. *Why am I always fluttery with her?* He thought. 

"Daehyun-ah~" I said. He grabbed my wrist. 

"Oppa." He said. I raised a brow and nodded. 

"Daehyun oppa. You want me to pack lunch for you?" I asked. He nodded. 

"Kamsamida." 

"No big!" I said. I gave him his lunch and we both headed to school. 

"Remember the time where YoungJae was about to carry into the lake?" He said. I laughed. 

"That was sooooo funny! Poor Zelo." I said. *Where's L.Joe?* I thought. 

We walked all the way to schoola nd saw girls crying, everywhere. "Huh?" I said. I walked up to one of the girls and asked, "Excuse me, why are you crying?" I asked. 

"T-T-Teen T-Top Is Moving!?" She sobbed even louder. I froze. *What...?* Tears formmed in my eyes. Daehyun patted the girl on her back. 

"Kamsamida. Hope you feel better. " He said with a smile. The girls walked away and he looked at me worried. 

*Why wouldn't he tell me? WTF?* I thought. 

"Sungmi?" He said. He shook me. I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Neh?" 

"You okay?" I nodded. 

"I need to talk to someone." I said. 

We walked over to our classroom. Jieun was sitting at her desk blowing her nails. Her eyes brightened at Daehyun's appearence. 

"Oppa!" She yelled. He looked at me with a sorry look. 

"It's cool. She's your girlfriend." I said. I walked to Gayoon and Jongup. I sat down and rested my eyes against my arms. *Why wouldn't he tell me?* I thought. 

~~

"Yah~ L.Joe is moving. This is great!" Jieun said. 

"Yea.. I guess. I need to tell you something." Daehyun said.

"What?" She said. 

"I'm breaking up with you." He said. Her eyes widened.

"Our plan is going perfectly, what the hell is wrong with you?" She said.

"It's not. I want to win her heart the right way." He said. 

"Daehyun, you don't want to do that." She said. 

"Why not?" he said. 

She pulled him into a forced kiss. 

~~

I cried quietly for a bit. I decided to stop and I looked up. I saw Jieun and Daehyun kiss. I didn't know why, but my heart broke into a million pieces. *Why did it hurt? Soo much? I know their dating? What's wrong with me?!* I thought. I left my things and I ran out the doors trying to hold back my things.

"Sungmi!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and bumped into somebody.

"M-Mian." I said and the person helped me stand up. 

"Sungmi?" He said.

"I'm sorry, I-I just need to be alone right now." I said. 

"Come with me." He said. I looked up and saw Baro. My lip trembled and I hugged him. He was shocked but hugged me back. He my head to try to calm me down. I cried onto his uniform. After 10 minutes, I stopped. I wiped my eyes. 

"Kamsamida.... I needed that." I said. He smiled.

"I know I'm not the one in your heart, but I'm here for you.. Know that." He said. I nodded and smiled. 

We walked back to class. The teacher looked at us surprised. 

"Why are you two late?" She yelled. 

"I-I-I

"I got lost. Sungmi found me and helped me here." Baro said. I looked at  Baro. He smiled. 

"Okay. CLASS! This is our new student Cha Sunwoo." The teacher said.

"Annyeong! You can call me Baro." He looked at the front row and his eyes widened. He avoided Jieun's gaze and she looked at him with amazment. 

*He's changed... He's more handsome..... WTH AM I THINKING?! JIEUN. YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM!* She thought.

"Is there a place or person you want to sit near?" He nodded.

"Sungmi?" He said. The teacher nodded. 

"You can pull up a chair and sit with Sungmi and Daehyun. Lesson's about to start." Baro nodded. He walked over and pulled a chair next to me. 

*They weren't kidding when they said Baro REALLY likes Sungmi.* Jongup & Daehyun thought. 

Daehyun looked at me and saw a bit of tears in my eyes. He suddenly took my face into his hands and wiped the tear. I pulled away and we both blinked. 

"Y-You had something in your eye." He said. I nodded.

"K-Kamsamida." I said. *Are you sure your dating L.Joe? Or was I right and that a scheme... I know who you like... I'll help you. Because I love you..* Baro thought. 

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Just BTW if you guys want to see something cute with Changjo & L.Joe check this out(: