Romantic Camping trip part 2

Mission: Capture his heart!

Everyone pilled into the bus, with their things, and themselves. In the end I sat next to Hyuna and Daehyun. 

"Is Jieun coming?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun shook his head. 

"GOOD." Zelo said. Daehyun's face expression sort of..... brightened? It was strange to me. 

"She couldn't make it." He said. We all nodded. 

"Sooo~ It's gonna take about.. An hour to get to spring fall." Chunji said with a bright smile. 4minute and I covered up our eyes. 

"IT'S SOOOOO BRIGHT?!" Gayoon yelled.

"IT'S BLINDING!!!" Jiyoon yelled. B.A.P. was confused. 

"It's this thing we do to Chunji everytime he smiles brightly. Chunji chuckled while Teen Top laughed.

"We should do something like that for B.A.P." Jiyoon said. 

"But whoo..?" Sohyun asked.

"Himchan!" Hyuna said. 

"How come?" Jiyoon asked.

"Because! He has the ert, player, smile." Hyuna said. 

"Ahaha, thanks." He said and nugded Hyuna. *They're getting along well.* I thought and smiled. 

"Sooooo~ Himchan smile!" I said. He smiled brightly. At the same time, 4minute and I covered our eyes. 

"Don't look at us!" We yelled. We all cracked up. It was funny how strong of a teamwork 4minute and I have.

"You guys are sooo funny!" Youngjae said. 

After an hour of goofing around and messing around. We arrived at spring falls. It was even more beautiful than I remember. 

Riverfront_Campsite_-_small.JPG

 

"Wow. It's beautiful here." Yongguk said. 

"That's why we go here!" Jihyun said. "Changjo's parents own the entire campsite. They use this site for their family only." 

"Really? What do your parents own?" Youngjae asked.

"Mine own an vechicle corperation, so yea." Chunji said.

"Mine, own this campsite." Changjo said.

"Mine own a recording studio." Niel said.

"Mine own a hat coorperation." CAP said. 

"My mom is the founder of 'Forever 21.' And my dad makes the cloths that K-POP stars wears." Ricky said. 

"Mine own airlines." L.Joe said. "Lee Airlines." He said. 

BAP's mouths ended up on the floor. "REALLY?" Zelo said. 

*Rich kids..* Daehyun thought.

"Sooo~ What do you want to do?" L.Joe asked. 

"Why don't we set up camp & sit around the campfire until night and sleep?" I said. 

"Sure!" Yongguk said. 

Chunji grabbed the tents from the bus and put them in the middle of us. 

"I have 5 tents. How many do you have?" He asked.

"I have 1." L.Joe said.

"Sooo.. 3 in a tent?" I said. 

"Okay. How will we decide who goes with who?" 

"OHHHH. Why don't we let the girls decide? We need to protect the girls right?" Chunji said.

"YAAH! What does that mean?" Gayoon yelled. Jongup back-hugged her. 

"AHAH. It means.... We die first if there's a bear?" Chunji said. 

"Good save." Jiyoon said and patted his back. He cheekly smiled. She blew her bangs. 

"SOOOO~ Let have the girls show off their charms. And then we will!" Niel said. 

"Wait.. Why do we have to show them off?" Hyuna asked.

"C'mon guys! It'll be fun!" I said. 

"I guess.... Okay!" Hyuna said. 

"Okay~ Ladies first!" Chunji said. 

"Ready girls? We'll show you boys something you've never seen before." Hyuna said and smirked. 

"Wait... You don't mean....  What a girl wants?" I said. 

"Yep. You should be proud! You wrote the song! And you finally get to show the guys it. They've been wanting to hear it." 

I nodded, hesitantly. "I've never danced a cute dance in front of the guys though.... And it's been a while. I bet they don-" I said.

"OH YEA! You wouldn't show us the song!" Niel said. I turned red. 

"You don't have too..." Sohyun said. 

"Come on! They'll see another side of you!" Gayoon said and pulled me up. 

"B-but, it won't work, I'm not cute." I said. *NOT CUTE?! What is she thinking?!* L.Joe and Daehyun thought. 

"Show them What a girl wants or Volume Up." My eyes widened.

"I'm not y either!" I yelled. 

"Let's do both!" Jiyoon yelled.

"Come on Sungmi. For us..." Hyuna said and 4Minute gave me the cutest faces.

I sighed. "Fine... But if I scar them.. not my fault." I said. Everybody nodded.

What A Girl Wants -4Minute (Pretend Sungmi is there) 

 

 

 

And Then Volume Up. (Pretend here too!) 

 

 

 

L.Joe POV:

*Sungmi...? Not cute? You've got to be joking me. She's a heartwarmer. THE heartwarmer. How could she be sooo insecure!?* L.Joe yelled in his head. My eyes didn't leave Sungmi's sight at all. My eyes widened at 'Volume Up'. I'm never letting her dance like that for other guys ever again. While she was singing, she kept looking at me... And Daehyun? She does like him... But does she like me too? 

Daehyun's POV:

*Why does she think she's not cute. That's abserd.* He thought. My eyes didn't leave Sungmi during the performances. When 'Volume Up' played.. I, I mean we were all in shock. Sungmi isn't the 'y' type. She could be though, if she wanted to. But, she's not. And I'm glad about that. *Wait... Maybe going onto Jieun's plan to get Sungmi back, was just a mistake. I could win her heart myself, I don't need to make her jealous. And if she doesn't love me. I'll deal with it. I should break up with her when we get back.* I thought. 

Sungmi POV: 

I felt soooo embarassed in 'What A Girl Wants'. I was writing about one of Hyuna's past boyfriends and told  Hyuna to sing this song to her boyfriend. But it caused them to break up.. But she was happy. Which I found weird... When I sang... I couldn't control who I sang too. It was the weirdest thing ever. Like my heart was leading my way. I kept singing to Daehyun during 'What A girl wants.'

I felt like a weirdo dancing to Volume Up.. I wrote the song because someone insulted 4Minutes talent. And I was mad. You don't insult my friends. But.... Why did Hyuna have such... Awkward cherography... I kept smiling and singing to L.Joe despite the lyrics. he smiled back. That's the last time I'm letting 4minute touch my song book. I haven't touch it in a really long time... That's really weird.. I'll start writing again.

"WOOOOOW. My Gayoon is soooooo y!" Jongup said and hugged Gayoon. She smiled.

"I did not know my babe sings that well." Youngjae said. Jiyoon blushed. 

"Never dance like that again. Especially in front of other guys. Only dance for me!" Ricky said. Sohyun laughed at his cuteness. 

"My wifey is sooo.. sooo... sooo.. Beautiful." Yongguk said. "Awhh~" Jihyun hugged him.

"You were great Hyuna." Himchan said. "I know I am." Hyuna said. 

"You too Sungmi. You were adorable in 'What A Girl Wants'. I did not know you can be y." He said and his lips. 

"Uhhh.. Thanks..?" I said and stepped away. 

I slowly backed away and I stepped on something squishy. I heard a yelped and turned around. I saw Daehyun. 

"I'm soooo sorry!" I said. 

"It's no big. Hey, you were great." He said. I blushed red. 

"Thanks." I said. *Why am I blushing?!* I thought.

*Why is she blushing?* He thought. 

Someone back hugged me and pecked my cheek. My eyes widened and I looked over my shoulder. 

"You were fanstastic. It deserved a kiss for being brave." L.Joe said. 

"Ahaha, thanks." I said and blushed even more. *WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!* I thought.

"Okay! Time for the guys to show off their charm!" Jihyun said. L.Joe let go of me and all the guys got into a line. 

(I'm going to skip to L.Joe and Daehyun's charms.)

"L.Joe~~~~~!" Jiyoon yelled.

"Go L.Joe!" I yelled. He smiled and grabbed something. My eyes widened. It was a violin. 

"WOOT! GO VIOLIN!" I yelled. (I'm in orchestra XD)

He started playing 'Crazy By Teen Top' on the violin. All of our eyes widened in his performance. 

At the end, everybody clapped and he bowed. 

"WOOT! L.JOE!" I yelled. He smiled. 

*I hope she cheers for me.* Daehyun thought.

"DAEHYUN!" Gayoon yelled. 

"I'm going to sing." He said. 

"WOO! Go Daehyun!" I said. He smiled. He pulled down his mask and started singing.

~motdoen malman baewoseo

motdoen jitman baewoseo 

chakhan ni mam mollaseo
 
mwonga jakkuman kkoyeo kkoyeo
 
ajik cheori eobseoseo 
 
gipeun sarangi eoryeowo
 
sarang geukkajit geo geunyang mireobutyeo
 
saenggageul haetdeon naega 
 
meongcheonghaesseo~~ 
(Only Learned Bad Things By B1A4) 
 
"Jung Daehyun! Jung Daehyun!" Hyuna and Sohyun cheered. *B1A4 fangirls..* I thought.
 
"Go Daehyun!" I yelled. He smiled and bowed.
 
Everybody clapped. "Okayyy~ Sooooooo we'll say one person at a time." Jihyun said. All the guys nodded.
 
"Yongguk." She said. He smiled and walked to her.
 
"YoungJae." Jiyoon said. Youngjae walked behind her. 
 
"Jongup." Gayoon said. He smiled brightly and hugged her.
 
"Ricky." Sohyun said and Ricky walked behind her and back hugged her.
 
"Himchan?" Hyuna said. He smiled and walked to her. All eyes were on me, I felt tension in the atmosphere.
 
*Who do I choose...?* I thought.
 
"L.Joe." I said. He smiled brightly and ran towards me with a hug. 
 
"Thanks." He said. 
 
"No big." I said.