Romantic Camping trip part 5 (Final)

Mission: Capture his heart!

 

Daehyun smiled when I kissed his forehead. L.Joe was pretending to be asleep and smiled. In the middle of the night, I was pulled towards a side and someone hugged me. I thought it was one of the guys so I let it be. It was pitch black and I couldn't see who. 

"RRRRRIIIIIISSSSSEEEEEE AAANNNDDDD SSSSSHHHIIINNNEEEE!" Niel yelled.

*They give the bullhorn to the biggest mouth.* L.Joe thought. I woke up in Daehyun's embrace. I saw Daehyun slowly opening his eyes. I then pretended to still be asleep.

*She was the one I was hugging in my sleep?! I thought it was my pillow.. No wonder it smelled better. And I had a sweet dream.* Daehyun thought. I pretend to start waking up. Daehyun left his eyes open and starred at me. 

"Oh! Annyeong Daehyun!" I said. He smiled. I locked eyes with him for a second. I then hugged him. 

"I never thanked you for saving me." I said and pecked his cheek. I let go of the hug and sat up yawning. Niel then opened up our tent. 

"Sungmi! Be ready in about an hour. I think B1A4 is coming over too!" He said. I nodded. I looked at L.Joe who was in dreamland. I saw Daehyun about to fall asleep again. I shook him.

"Daehyun. Can you go and change? To your swim clothes. I'll wake L.Joe up and bring him out." He nodded. He grabbed his backpack and left the tent. 

I slightly shook L.Joe but he wouldn't wake up. "Yeobo~ Wake up!" I said. He groaned and flipped over. He then pulled me in and hugged me. "Sleep for 5 minutes." he said.

"Oppa... Please~" I said in the most agyeo voice I could do. He opened his eyes and chuckled. He kissed my forehead and sat up. I than also sat up. I grabbed my backpack and fill it with stuff I needed. I saw L.Joe packing but falling asleep again. I helped him up. 

*Hmmm... What will wake him up?" I thought. *Oh!*  I slightly shook him and it didn't help. I sighed and then I crashed my lips onto his. 

*That’s the first time she kissed me...* L.Joe thought and instantly woke up. He kissed me back. I pulled back for air and he looked at me surprised.

"What? You wouldn't wake up." I said and giggled. I walked outside. 

"I’mma go change. If you fall asleep again I'll get Niel to kiss you!" I threatened. He chuckled and nodded. 

 

I saw Daehyun near the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I asked. *Waiting for you.* he said. 
"Waiting for YoungJae. He has my backpack." he said and I nodded. I went into the bathroom next door and changed into my swimsuit. 
(Pe shorts and a regular non-see though shirt) 

"Sungmi. You’re wearing that?" Gayoon asked. I nodded. 

"That's very fashionable." she said.

"Well. Bikinis aren't my style so I made my own." I said with a smile. *That’s my girl.* Daehyun thought. 

"Are you coming?" I asked Daehyun.

"Huh?" he said.

"You’re holding your backpack." I said pointing at his arms. His cheeks flushed pink and he walked with me back. 

I saw L.Joe an Chunji, wearing their swim shorts and shirtless. 

"Wow." I said rolling my eyes. "Show-offs." I said jokingly. They chuckled. 

"I bet you'd look hot in a bikini." Chunji said. Daehyun glared and L.Joe and I smacked him.

"Oww!” He yelled. 

"Niel told me BARO is down there. So be the actually Joemi!" Chunji said. "Hwaiting!" He did the ‘fighting’ hand motions.

*Why can't it be Daemi? L.Joe you lucky.* Daehyun thought. 

L.Joe slung his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I did the same. We started walking. I stopped. 
"Daehyun!" I said. I let go of L.Joe and pulled him towards us. I linked arms with both of them. "Kaja!" I said. They chuckled. 

We walked to the lake. I saw Sandeul and went up behind him. "Boo!" I said. He turned around. His eyes widened.

"Sungmi!" he said and hugged me.
"Annyeong." I said. And smiled. 

"How's everything?" he asked.

"It- I felt something wet wrap around me. I turned around and saw BARO. I jumped out of his arms.

"Ya! BARO!" I said and lightly punched his shoulder. 

"Ahahah. Mian, sweety." he said.

"Agiiii!" L.Joe yelled. I turned. He told me to go in the water. I nodded.

 

"Sorry guys! I got to go to my dork of a boyfriend." I said with a smile. I ran over. 

Baro's heart broke into a billion pieces. *It was true....* He thought. 

*0M0! I'm so happy for her! Wait... That guy looks familiar.* Sandeul said looking at Daehyun. 

I wake to the edge of the lake and sat down. All of a sudden, I was carried bridal style towards the water. I could see the persons face but I struggled out, thinking it was BARO. He dropped me in the water and I swam back up. I opened my eyes and saw Daehyun smiling. 

"Ya! Jung Daehyun!" I yelled. I began splashing him with water. Someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw L.Joe. I smiled. We began splashing Daehyun together. I stopped splashing and Daehyun disappeared. I looked around and didn't see him. I saw 4minute with the rest of teen top & BAP. They were in revealing bikinis except Sohyun. She wore something similar to mine, excerpt with a bra instead of a shirt.

All the guys were shirtless. That's when I noticed Daehyun was still wearing his shirt. I smiled because I wasn't the only one. *Awhh... Daehyun and Sungmi match!* they thought. Sohyun threw a volleyball up and into the water. 

"Let's play!" she shouted. We all split into two teams and began playing. 

BARO swam out and snatched the ball. He then swam to me. He smirked. 

"If you want your ball, kiss me." he said. My eyes widened. And then I noticed the ball wasn't in his hands. L.Joe snatched it without him noticing. He puckered up and I dodged it. He opened his eyes and the ball was gone. 

"Ya! Sungmi! Your suppose to kiss the one with the ball!" BARO shouted. L.Joe smirked at him and held out the ball. Baro’s eyes widened.

*If she kisses him, I won't bother her anymore. If she refuses, she likes me!* Baro thought. 


"Noo~ it's okay." I said. *That’s really mean to Baro... He’s still my friend.* I had a guilty look on my face. Everyone knew what it meant, they nodded. 

*She likes me!* Baro thought. 

After playing volleyball and swimming, we went back to shore.  We went back to our campsite and changed and got ready for lunch. I began cooking. B1A4 came with us but when we slept they were going back to their campsite. 

I made my famous fried rice. I gave everyone a plate. 
"Wooow! This is better than my dumplings!" Sandeul yelled. I chuckled.

"Thanks." I sat on L.Joe’s lap and took the plate from him. I fed began feeding him. He hugged my waist. We did a lot of skinship but then someone keep ing. Think who you could guess who? 

"Ya! Lee Sungmi. L.Joe has hands why can't he feed himself." Baro shouted. 

"I need my hands to do this." he hugged my waist and pinched my cheeks. 

"Oh! Sungmi we brought fruit over! Could you go cut it!" Baro asked/demanded it.. We were all taken aback with his attitude. *Sorry Baro.. Sungmi isn’t into you.* Teen Top & 4minute thought.

"Umm.. Okay.." I said. I got up and headed to the kitchen. I heard shouting.

"YA! WHY CANT YOU CUT YOUR OWN FRUIT!? She was relaxing?!" L.Joe yelled. I began cutting the fruit into little squares and Daehyun walked in. 

"Do you need help?" he asked. I looked up, smiled and nodded. I gave him an extra pair of knives. And he began cutting. I noticed that his slices were a bit weird.

"Daehyun." he looked at me. "Your slices are slightly big. Here" I said. I took his hand and showed him how to cut it. Butterflies flew into our stomachs and our heart accelerated with this simple touch. 

*My heart doesn't beat faster when I'm with L.Joe. I just get butterflies whenever we do skin ship, or forced skin ship. Without knowing I cut apart of skin. I yelped and Daehyun's eyes widened. "Are you okay?" he asked. I looked at my finger with a small cut. He instantly put it in his mouth. I gave him a look. 

"It helps." he mumbled. After a few seconds he let go. He got a band-aid and put it on my finger.

"Thanks Daehyun." I said. He smiled. 

*Your Welcome.* he thought. We carried out the fruit and served it. 

I sat next to L.Joe and watched everyone eat. All of a sudden, I heard my cell phone. *Is that my phone?* I thought.

Everyone looked at me. “Sorry! I’ll get it. It’s probably my parents. I set it to parents & emergency. Brb.” I said. I grabbed Daehyun. “They might want to talk to us.” I said and he nodded.

It was a video call from Umma. I turned it on.

“Annyeong Umma!” I said.

“Annyeong Auntie.” Daehyun said.

“It’s okay! You can call me umma!” Umma said.

“You can call me umma too, Sungmi-ah.” Daehyun’s mom said. I chuckled

“NEhh~” We both said. We looked at each other and blushed.

“Awhhh~ You guys are sooo cute! Are you guys a couple?!” Daehyun’s – I mean Umma said.

“Aniyo, Umma.” Daehyun said and shook his head.

“C’mon. You guys know you like each other.” A voice said,

“Appa!” I exclaimed. The voice chuckled.

“Her princess. Is this prince keeping you company?” He asked. I nodded.

“Daehyun has been jjang!” I said.

“That’s good.” He said. Another voice said. “Good. Because if he didn’t he’d be dead.” Daehyun’s Appa said.

“Appa.” Daehyun said.

“Boo!” He popped up in front of the camera. Me & Daehyun giggled.

“Where are you guys?” Appa asked.

“We’re at ChangJo’s campsite.” I said.

“That time already? Wow. That was fast.” Appa said.

“Well~ Our bosses told us we’re stuck here until Christmas. We’re back on…….. December 15.” Appa said.

“Jeongmal?” I said and pouted.

“It’s okay baby. Oh! We’ve decided something extremely exciting for both of you!” Umma said.

*Is it an arranged marriage?!* Daehyun and I thought.

“We’ve decided to moved out of our little houses and move together to a biiiiig house!” Daehyun’s Umma said.

“Jeongmal Umma?” I said.

“But! There’s only one problem.” Umma said.

“What?” Daehyun said.

“You guys MIGHT have to share a room.” Daehyun’s Umma said. Our eyes widened.

“MWOH?!” We yelled.

“Just kidddinnngg!” Daehyun’s umma said. Umma was laughing.

“Ya~ Umma.” I said and pouted.

“Omo! Speaking of that, Sungmi-ah. One of my spies at your school told me Daehyun is the lucky of this year’s heartwarmers?” Umma said.

“Yepp. Him & his girlfriend Jieun.” I said.

“JIEUN?!” Umma yelled. *Me & Umma are close I tell her everything. When shes here…* I thought.

“That girl Sungmi’s enemies with?” Daehyun’s umma said.

Umma nodded.

“I don’t think it’s gonna last though. I’m starting to fall for someone else.” Daehyun said. *Yea.. I’m sorry, I don’t know my feelings.* I thought.

“JEONGMAL?!” Umma(s) said. He nodded with a bright smile.

“WELL, Daehyun, whoever girl this is you do know you have to face her Appa, right?” Appa said. I giggled.

“Nehh, I’ve already met him. He’s a very handsome man.” Daehyun said.

“Ahaha, I wouldn’t say that.” Appa said and fixed his hair. I rolled my eyes.

“Appa! He didn’t say it was me.” I said.

“WAH! JEONGMAL?! WHATS WRONG WITH MY DAUGHTER?!” He yelled.

“Appa! I meant it could be me and there’s a chance there isn’t.” I said. When I said that Daehyun starred at me. *Even our parents want us together.. I hope you accept my heart when I reveal it.* He thought.

Daehyun’s Umma saw the look on his face. *Its definitely Sungmi. Our plan is working.* She thought.

“Well~ We bought a lot of nice things for you, here. We’ll give them all to you on Christmas!” Umma said.

“We want grandchildren by that time!” Daehyun’s umma said. Our eyes widened and red flushed red.

“Umma!” Daehyun yelled.

“Annyeong babies!” Umma says and blew a kiss into the phone.

“Mwahhh~ Love you Umma.Umma, & Appas Annyeong!” I said.  And waved. *She’s soo cute.* Daehyun thought. They hung up and we left the tent. B1A4 had gone home and everyone was sitting around the fire roasting marshmallows.

“This camping trip was really fun!” I said. Everyone nodded. I sat down next to L.Joe and Daehyun sat on the other side of me.

“You do know, we heard your entire conversation with your parents.” YoungJae said. Me & Daehyun looked at him surprised. “J-Jeongmal?” I said.

“Leaving in the same room. That was funny.” Chunji said.

“You should have seen Baro. He found out that Jieun had a boyfriend, and he was overjoyed. But he heard your parents trying to set you and Daehyun up. L.Joe couldn’t do anything and he found out that you two weren’t dating.” Jihyun said.

“J-Jeongmal?” Daehyun said. They nodded. I sighed.

“Aish…” I groaned. *For some reason… I’m not sure anymore. It sounded like she didn’t like Daehyun with her parents. But then they made it seem like she did. And we naturally did the couple stuff. Who’s in your heart, Lee Sungmi?* L.Joe thought.

“Let’s all head to bed. Tomorrow we’ll be leaving first thing in the morning.” CAP said. We all nodded. We all went and prepared for bed.

beachcombernightshot2.jpg

I walked out to the lake. *Goodbye lake, it was fun while it lasted with you. But can you do me a favor and help me figure out my heart?* I thought and asked. There was a silent pause a a gust of wind came towards me. *Is this a sign?* I thought. 

“Sungmi!” Someone yelled. I turned around and saw Daehyun. "It's time for bed." 

“Neh~ Coming!” I said and ran up to him.

We just did Sungmi. It's someone you loved all along~