Romantic Camping trip part 1

Mission: Capture his heart!

Daehyun & I finished packing. We brought all of our stuff downstairs. Teen Top were coming to pick us up in 10 minutes. I took some snacks from the counter for the trip. I put them in another bag. Someone rang the doorbell and Daehyun opened it. The person's eyes widened. 

"What are you doing here?" The person snapped. I lifted my head at the voice. *L.Joe?* I thought.

"L.Joe?" I said. The person stepped in and Daehyun brought his things out. It was L.Joe.

"What is Daehyun doing here?" He asked.

"He's staying here. Our parents went on a business trip and told us to stay together." He nodded. *He better not do  anything.* L.Joe thought.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"I just need to put this away." I said. I turned away to put something in my suitcase. L.Joe walked up to me. I turned around and L.Joe appeared right in front of me. I was surprised and almost fell back but L.Joe caught me.

"You scared me!" I yelled. He chuckled.

"Sorry." He said and smiled. His gaze left my eyes and for lips. *What is h-

"L.JOE SUNGMI HURRY UP!" Niel yelled. L.Joe quickly scrabbled away from me and flushed pink. *Cute.* I thought. *Does he want to kiss me that badly?*I thought. *This is probably one of those jokes with Teen Top.* I thought.


"You need help?" I nodded. He carried my suitcase out and I carried my backpack. My eyes widened. A huge bus was in front of my house. 

"Whoa." I said.

"I got my dad into letting us borrow his bus!" Chunji said. 

"Who's driving?" I asked. 

"CAP." Chunji said. I nodded. L.Joe put my suitcase onto the bus. And I waited for him. We walked into the bus together and my eyes widened. 

There were leather seats, mini fridges, and dining table. 

"Whoa." I said. 

I sat down in one of the seats and L.Joe sat next to me.

"We're picking the others up at Himchans house." Changjo said. 

I nodded. *Wheres Daehyun?* I thought. 

"Where's Daehyun?" I asked. Chunji pointed outside. I looked outside and I saw Daehyun calling someone. I nodded.

"DAEHYUN. HURRY UP!" Biel yelled. Daehyun hung up and ran inside the bus. He sat on the other side of me and smirked at L.Joe. I felt tension between them.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. L.Joe gave me a sweet smile and nod. CAP began driving. 

"Let's play a game!" Niel yelled. I giggled and nodded. 

"What game?" Chunji asked. "Oh! My dad showed me a game we can play here!" 

Chunji went onto the floor and peeled a sticker off the floor. Revealing a circle. 

"Why is there a circle?" Changjo asked.

"So. Someone's going to time the person standing here. Who ever stays in the circle longest wins!" Chunji says. I nodded.

"Sounds easy." I said. 

"We just have to partner up." Chunji said. "I call Sungmi!" He said. I giggled and nodded. Daehyun went with Niel and LJOE went with Changjo. LJOE gave Chunji one of the scariest looks ever. Chunji smiled back sweetly.

"Okay! You wanna go first?" Chunji asked. 

"Sure!" I said. I stood in the circle while CAP was driving.

"Start!" Changjo yelled. 

It was a pretty easy drive until a cat crossed the road. I fell back and landed on someone's lap. I looked and saw L.Joe. 

"Told you I'd catch you." he said. I flushed a bit pink and went back to Chunji. *I'd wish she'd fall into my arms.* Daehyun thought and  fist bawled up. L.Joe saw Daehyuns tensioned state and smirked. 

"That was 1 & 20 seconds, Sungmi!" Changjo said and everyone clapped. I smiled and nodded. 

"Your turn, Chunji." I said. He nodded and walked onto the circle.

"Start!" Changjo yelled.

As soon as Changjo said 'start', Chunji began swaying along the roads with his body. I made a really bad turn all of a sudden and his boody just flew the seats across from us. He landed on Daehyun. *Okay.. Next time, I won't wish.* He thought.  

Chunji stood up and apoligsed to Daehyun. The bus stopped and CAP shouted. 

"WE'RE HERE!" We all walked out of the bus. My eyes widened. I saw the others and walked towards them. 

14%20Laureman%20House.jpg

"Wow. Himchan. Your place is sooooo cute!" Niel said. 

"Thanks man." Himchan said and fist pounded Niel.

"Okay guys! Put your stuff in the bus and let's go!" Changjo said.