Date with a prince charming

Mission: Capture his heart!

 

We walked out of the class, I saw Teen Top, BAP, and 4MINUTE.

“Sungmi!” Hyuna yelled. I ran to her and hugged her.

L.Joe glared at Daehyun. *What are you doing?* Daehyun smirked behind his mask.

“Are you guys getting ready for your date?” Youngjae said and wiggled his eyebrow. I rolled my eyes.

“HONEY!” Somebody yelled. I turned around and saw Jieun hugging Daehyun, I rolled my eyes. I felt a slight sting in my heart, but I ignored it.

Himchan looked at me worried. *Is she… No.. It’s not true..* He thought. I felt arms around me and I looked up and saw Himchan. I laughed causing everyone to look at me.

“Why are you hugging me?” I asked.

“You owe me a hug, remember?” He said. Daehyun looked at us with eyes filled with jealousy.

“No… I don’t. LOLOL.” I started laughing. He laughed too and broke the hug. Zelo stood in front of me, protectively. 

“WHY YOU TOUCHY MY MOMMY.” He glared at Himchan with an evil death glare.

“Mommy?”

“Yea.. I’m his mom. Fake.” I said. Himchan nodded understanding.

“Who’s the dad?” Yongguk asked.

“I am.” L.Joe said. We all looked at him. And he put his arm around me.

“Best friend couple. Joemi forever!” I high-fived L.Joe. He smiled. *I wish they would get together already.* 4MINUTE & Teen Top thought.

I looked at L.Joe. And smiled. *He’s a really great guy.* I thought.  *Her being in my arms is.... Like heaven..* He thought.

*Maybe she didn’t like Daehyun……* Jieun thought. Daehyun felt his heart crumble into a million pieces. His grip tightened on Jieun and she looked up at him. *He really does like her….. * She thought. *This may be harder than I thought. He’ll fall for me soon…* She smirked.

“Daehyun, your hurting me.” She whispered to Daehyun. He snapped back into reality and let go.

“Sorry.” He said. She gave him a small smile.

*He likes her. I got an idea...* Youngjae thought.

“Why don’t we all go on dates?” Youngjae said. We all looked at him.

“Hyuna and Sohyun choose two people.” Ricky went up and back hugged her.

“She’s mine.” He said and Sohyun flushed pink.

“I like you Sohyun….. Will you go out with me?” Ricky said while hugging her. She let go. She went towards Ricky and kissed him. When she broke the kiss.

“Finally.” She said. Ricky smiled brighter than the sun and hugged her.  Zelo smiled for them. I went and patted Zelo’s back.

“AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~” Jihyun said. 4MINUTE all crowded around her.

“Are you okay?” I asked. He nodded.

“I’m fine mommy.”  I pinched his cheeks.

“Zelo can go with you guys for a family bonding time.” Youngjae said. I nodded. I went and hugged Sohyun.

“You guys are meant for each other.” I said.

“You guys are so cute. What about you,Hyuna?” L.Joe asked.

“Himchan?” She said and titled her head cutely. 

“Sure.” He smiled at her. *I think Hyuna likes him.. But she’s probably in denial.* I thought.

“We’re going  to the arcade.” CAP said. We nodded.

“Bye!” They said. We waved back.  And they left. (They – Teen Top except Ricky&L.JOE)

“Sooo~ Where do you want to go?” I asked. Everyone shrugged.

"AGI~… I have a perfect date course for you.” L.Joe said.

“LOL. What's with the agi? And jeongmal?” I asked.

*He’s probably waited for this his whole life.* Everyone thought and chuckled. (Except me)

He nodded cheerfully. I smiled. “You guys wanna come?” Everyone even Zelo shook their heads. *If she’s happier with L.Joe, I’ll let her off.* Himchan thought and smiled.

“Okay, let’s go!” L.Joe said and dragged me away. I waved goodbye to everybody.

“Finally. We’ve waited for this like …. Forever.” Ricky said. 4MINUTE nodded.

“Where are Daehyun and Jieun?” Jongup said. Everyone looked around.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

L.Joe brought me to a place called ‘Glow Golf”. I looked inside. He went to pay for the clubs and balls. *Wait… I’m no good at golf.* I thought.

“Ready?” He handed me a pink club. I nodded. We walked to the first hole.

“Hey L.Joe, why did you choose glow in the dark golf?” I asked. He smirked. He placed the ball down and hit it. My eyes widened.

“You got a hole in one…”  He smiled and flipped his hair. He placed my ball down for me and I hit it. It flew away. I pouted.

“That’s why.” He smiled. He went to get the ball. I was confused. He came back. He put the ball down. He put his arms around me and guided me to hit the ball. I hit it. We got a hole in one. I jumped.

“OMG! How do you do that?” I asked. He rubbed the back of his neck. *My good luck charms here.* He thought. 

I picked up the ball and skipped to the next hole. L.Joe watched and smiled. *She’s sooooo cute.* He thought.

I put L.Joe’s ball down and he hit it. Another hole in one.  My jaw fell. “You’re really good!” I said. He blushed. I placed my ball down and got the put ready. I hit it gently and it barely moved. I sighed.

“AIGOO..” I said. L.Joe laughed. I pouted and he softened. He put his hand on my shoulder.  He looked straight into my eyes.

“It’s not about the winning.” He said. We gazed at each other, it felt like forever. Well~ Until I fell from putting too much pressure on the put.

“Are you okay?” He asked helping me up. I nodded. My face was red as a tomato. So was his. *AISH?!* I thought. I re-positioned the put and I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled.

*Why do I feel safe in his arms..?* I thought. Then we hit it.

*This............................................ feels perfect.* We thought.