Find the treasure

Mission: Capture his heart!

I got out of class and walked to the place L.Joe told me to go to. I bit my lip in worriness. *Is he really going to break up with me?* I thought, I saw Daehyun and he turned and waved to me. I waved back. He walked up to me and patted my head. 

"You okay?" I shook my head, "I don't know what's going to happen..." I said, looking to the floor. Daehyun lifted my chin up so I could look at his face. "Don't worry, L.Joe loves you a lot. He won't hurt you, or else he'll get a beat out of me, Kai, and Baekhyun hyung." He said. I chuckled. *He remembers them...* I thought. 


"Plus, if he isn't the one, there are many fish in the sea." He said and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Trust me, if L.Joe isn't the one, there's always someone better for you. Your pretty, beautiful, smart, funny, and fun to be with. It's L.Joe's lost if he decides to break up with you." Daehyun said. My heart beated faster with each word he said. Butterflies flew into my stomach and I couldn't help but smile. *Does he really think of me that way?* I thought. 

"Ahhaa," He nervously said rubbing the back of his head. "Well, I'm going to go home, a lot of homework. Bye!" He said and patted my head. He walked away. I looked at his dissappearing figure and I sighed, I wish if I knew if everything was okay. *I-I think I found out what Daehyun thinks of me, I think he might like me... How Jongup and Gayoon acted, how he-, My thoughts were cut off as Chunji came up to me. 

"Sungmi-ah! Annyeong!" He said. "Annyeong!" I said and smiled. "Oh! Byunghun wanted me to give you this." Chunji said, and handed me a card. "OH! Kamsamida!" I said and I opened it. It read, 

'Go to a place where kids go, and where memories are made.' - L.Joe.

"I think he wants you to go there." Chunji said, I giggled and nodded. "Thanks! Bye!" I said. He waved back. *A place where kids go... Memories are made, a playground?* I thought. I walked to the playground of our elementary school. I saw CAP sitting there texting someone. 

"CAP!" I yelled. He looked up and nodded. He ran up to me and handed me a note, "Sorry! I got to jet! Bye!" he said and ran. I raised a brow at him and bursted into giggles. I opened up the second clue. 

'Now you will being to find the pirate, go to a place with all different types of sounds, and asked for a 'parrot'. -L.Joe 

"Pirate.. Wait.. This is like finding the gold. Find the pirate? Is L.Joe the pirate while I'm the gold? Okay... This is new, um... go to a place with all different type of sounds... Where does L.Joe like to go?" I said.

*..........................* A placed popped into my head, "The music store!" I ran to the music store and up to the clerk. "Um excuse me, can I have a parrot?" I asked. The clerk nodded and handed me a parrot CD. I blinked at it. I opened it and saw another note inside. 

'Go a place where my dreams would come true, where it all started.' -L.Joe 

"His dreams... Where it all started.." I said walking out of the store. I bumped into Changjo. His eyes widened.

"Sungmi!" He said. "Oh! Annyeong Changjo." I said, looking at the clue. "Is that the clue Byunghun hyung gave you?" He asked. I nodded. 

"He says I could give you a hint, the dreams he's talking about is you and him." Changjo said with a smile. "Dream of me and him?" I asked, *That's soo sweet.* I thought. 

"Where it all started? ............... Where we met? The park?" I asked. He nodded.  I smiled and thanked him and I walked towards the park. When I got there, I saw Ricky feeding birds. 

"Ricky!" I yelled. He turned around. "Sungmi!" He yelled. He ran towards me and gave me a hug he then handed me a note. "Thanks!" I said. I opened it and it said, 

'Roses are red, violets are blue, but when was the first time I gave you roses to you?'

"Roses? When we were in middle school, at our cafe....." I said. Ricky beamed brightly. "Thanks Ricky!" I said and gave him a hug. He smiled. I ran to the cafe, I saw Niel waiting inside, his eyes brightened when he saw me walk through the dorr. 

"Sungmi!" He yelled out. I walked over to his table. "Took you long enough." He said. I meronged him. He gave me the last clue, 'You'll find the pirate somewhere you love, in your heart.' -L.Joe. 

"Somewhere I love?" I asked. Niel nodded. "In my heart... Home?" Niel smiled brightly. "You got it." He said. With that I dashed out of the cafe and home. I saw someone sitting outside of my house. 

"Oppa!" I yelled. He looked up and he beamed. I ran over to him, "Sorry it took a while, I got clues how to get to you though!" I said. He chuckled. I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, making his heart do a little dance. He wrapped his arms around me and I began drawing little circles on his chest. My touch sending shivers down his spine. The moment felt as if it could've lasted forever. But I then looked up with an innocent face. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Why were you sad this morning?"  

"I was trying to plan the perfect date for you." He lied. "Oh... J-jeongmal...? That's soo sweet." I said. He smiled. "I finally figured it out.. A sleepover." He said. I rasied a brow. "We'll hang out at your house and I'll sleep over." I blushed. 

"Opp-

"I won't do anything wrong, you ." He said and bonked my  head. "I wasn't-

"Don't deny." He said. I giggled. A thought popped into my mind. 

"Is Daehyun oppa staying?" I asked. *I knew it..* L.Joe thought. L.Joe shook his head.