To You

Mission: Capture his heart!

 

Everybody was very excited for PE, especially our group. I was walking to PE with Gayoon right now. 

"I'm sooo excited!" She squealed. I raised a brow. "You & Jongup~" I sang. She slightly pushed me away. "You love us together, we're sooo cute. Cuter than you and Daehyun." The name slipped from . 


My heart stopped and I looked at her. *CRAP.* Gayoon thought. She sighed, "Look.. I have to tell you something, but you might already know.- 


"Sungmi! Gayoon! Wait up!" Someone yelled out. We turned around and saw Daehyun and Jongup trying to catch up with us. We both gave them smiles. 

"What was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked. She laughed sheepishly and whispered, "I'll tell you later." She said. I raised a brow but nodded. 

~~~~~

"Okay! Sandeul & Eunji first!" The coach yelled. "NEH!" Sandeul yelled back. I was watching their performance until someone pulled me into their embrace. I turned around and saw L.Joe. I sent him a smile. 

"Don't look at other guys, it makes me jealous!" He whispered. My eyes widened and I chuckled. *He's cute..* I thought. *That's sweet though..* I thought. 

~~~~~~

"SUNGMI! DAEHYUN! BYUNGHUN!" The coach yelled. *FINALLY.* We all thought, we were the last couple(s) to perform. 

I stood up & played the song. I danced with L.Joe first. He made my heart race every move he danced with. Finally, he gently spun me and I ended in Daehyun's arms. My eyes locked with his. The world stopped, *I-I-I feel so alive...* I thought. With every move Daehyun did,my heart, would stop and I would mentally freak out. Yet, I remained calm. 

It felt like only we were in the room, we were just having fun, everything felt.. right. *Am I starting to fall for him..?* I thought. *No. I'm not.* 

Daehyun felt like the happiest person in the world with me in his arms. *I'll never let you go, I'll never let you fall.. I'll love you.. Always & forever..* He thought. With that, he did the final move. We froze with our faces centimeters apart. I could feel him breathing against my mouth. His lips lightly brushing against mine. *A-A-Are we kissing..?* We thought. We looked into each others eyes, *I'm sorry L.Joe..* Daehyun thought. 

He leaned in and put his lips fully on mine. I froze. Butterflies rose to my stomach. He was slightly happy I didn't break apart, he took it as a sign. He nibbled a bit on my bottom lip until we heard the coach yell and we broke apart from each other. *W-w-what was that?* I thought. *I-I can't believe I did that.. I couldn't help it..* Daehyun thought. 

"Great Job guys! We're finally done!" Coach yelled. Luckily, no one saw us kissing. We made like it didn't but we did. 

~~~~~~~~

"OMO, you and Daehyun were sooo perfect! It's like you two were actually kissing at the end." Hyuna said. I chuckled and touch my lips. I looked at my locker and my head fell in shame, *We did..* I thought. Luckily, my locker door blocked my friends from seeing my ashamed face. I changed quickly and waited for my friends. 

~~~~~~~~

*Should I talk to her about it..?* Daehyun thought. *Why am I even thinking about it? I'll just say it was an accident! Ya, that's totally believable.* He thought. 

I met up with the other B.A.P members. I re-thought of the moment and touch my lips. The corner of my lips slightly lit up. *I love her so much.. But, she's in love with L.Joe.* I thought. 

"Daehyun. We need to talk." Someone said. I turned around and saw L.Joe. I smirked and nodded.