Conniption

Written in the Wind of Whimsy

Prompt 3: Conniption
Kim Jaejoong, Kim Xiah Junsu, Park Micky Yoochun 
500 words


“They keep doing this. Why can’t they just leave us alone, for once. This is just stupid, as stupid goes. What better inept word could I describe them.”

“hmm Shrew comes to mind.”

“Yeah, witless shrew suits them well.”

“They think our blood were made of gold and we dump money.”

“Who told them to stay out till dawn outside our homes, and then ask for compensation. Compensation my tush.”

“And they even hire taxicabs to catch up with us, and they don’t care if we get into an accident. The brainless shrews even love it.”

“One time, some girl slapped me, and I thought my jaw would be dislocated, and the braindead shrew probably thought I’d remember her for it, yeah I remember her alright, the moronic harlot. She’d love that for sure. She is not worth my time. I should just drop her in the black hole she came from.”

“These people can drive me up the wall.”

“Yeah, one of these days...I’m going to...yeah, one of these days...when I’m fed up...”

“They said they love us, if this is love then they can keep their love all to themselves. I have no use for it and I don’t need it.”

“Not to mention, those shrew even have our numbers. I can’t even have a simple phone call.”

“They even use our ID numbers, who the hell does that if they are not insane. These people scare me.”


“They are driving me insane.”

“I can hardly take a breath, and they are right at my .”

“Don’t they have any lives, hah that they are wasting it.”

“They could do better with their time.”

“Shoot, I do better with my time.”

“Let’s forget them for now. They are not worth our time of day.”

“If not for the other people who love us, I would have given up ages ago.”


“Yeah, me included. I’d have done something crazy, too. If not for you, our families, and fans...I would have done something crazy.”

“Hey, don’t even go there, hear.”

“You are not alone in this, we are a group. And, we can come out of this because we have each other.”

“Yeah, for the life of me, that is what’s been holding me.”

“Come on, let’s grab something to eat, and stop this conniption we’ve been doing. Although it was good to let it out once in a while.”

“Yeah, let's have the conniption fit once in a while, or we’d end up in the loonie toons or worse.”

“Let’s laugh it off, make a joke or a song for it, I think that would be better.”

“A song, you got an idea there, let’s work on it while we're eating.”

“Not while we’re eating dunce. We might choke on our food.”

“Who’s going to pay?”

“You of course, you got more gig.”

“On second thought, why don’t we just eat here, and I will cook. We might end up with them following us.”

“It’s been awhile since you cooked for us.”

“Yeah, I want to taste your cooking, I missed it.”

“Alright then cooking it is. Let me go to the kitchen and see what I can come up with.”