Exceptionally

Written in the Wind of Whimsy

Prompt 18: Exceptionally (min 100 words)

Kim Jaejoong and OC

Words: 415

 

They are sitting on a swing chair at the back garden verandah of her house.

"Why the tears? Why so sad?" She asks with concern, and  eyeing Jaejoong inquiringly. Her eyes noticing every tiny details of his features and body language. 

He is not glancing at her, but rather looking at a distance with his tears freely falling. He did not respond, and only shows a tiniest of a half smile.

"What did she do?" She can't help, but ask.

He only shakes his head.  

She wants to shake some sense into him. If only she could give him a big wallop on the head, so he'd realize how better off he is without that girl. If only she could give that girl a big lengthy rebuke for doing this to him. 'Who does she think she is. tsk tsk tsk And why is this fool so wrapped up with her. Why can't he see her true color, when it's so obvious. tsk tsk tsk'

She studies his sad eyes glistening with tears, 'Why can't those eyes look at my direction, and see me. He only sees those kind of girls, but here he is, with me, when all those girls go away and leave him.'  She half smirks, "I have my use. Its good, I guess, rather than nothing.' She squints her eyes at him, 'Fool, I'd keep you, if only, you will have me. I want to be with you. That is only wishing on my part. You will never know, and I will never tell. What ever happens in your crazy life, I will always be here to comfort you. You are exceptionally intelligent, talented, witty and charming, but a total bozo when it comes to girls. ' 

She lifts her right hand and with her two fingers reaches his nose and lightly pinches it. He turns his head to look at her. She lifts her other hand, and with both hands wipes his tears. "Since you won't tell me anything, why don't we go and  eat. You will have to help me." 

He holds her hands with his own two hands and stops her hands from wiping his tears, "I don't feel like eating." 

She shakes her head, "That won't do, you're with me in my home, that means we eat." 

He starts to say, "I really..."

She interrupts him by saying, "Come on, humor me."  Holds on to his hands while standing up, and starts pulling him up.