Consternation

Written in the Wind of Whimsy

Prompt 24: Consternation, 455 words

Concert! JYJ is finally going to have their concert in the Philippines! She cannot contain her excitement. She cannot believe that it is finally happening, the moment that she has been waiting for a long time. 

She already thought and planned the clothes she wanted to wear, but that morning in the last minute she could not make up her mind and tried different clothes to wear. She did not know if she wanted to put some make up on or not or maybe even go to a hair salon to have her hair done. It was crazy, because she knew she will not be meeting them, but would only be attending the concert.

As she waits, she and her friends are all giddy with excitement for the concert to start. 

Looking at the big crowd and the stage in front of her, she contemplates that if only they do not disapprove, because she knows that they hate it, she wants to stalk them, just to be able to see them up close. She and her friends are well behave and can be quiet as a mouse. All of them just want to see them up close, and maybe wave a hand from a closer distance. Maybe, even stay in the same hotel that they will be staying. Afterwards, that is when they'll talk and fangirl about the possible encounter.

Many fans probably want to give them presents, and she is no different. She asked a friend, who knows a lot of people in the production of the JYJ concert, if she could be able to pass her small gift bag to JYJ. Her friend only said that she will try.

The lights start to dim, a sign that the concert will soon start. Clapping and shrieking start in full force, the whole fandom is one.

Her heart is beating so fast and she is teary eyed even before they sing their first song. 

She just keeps her eyes on the stage and on the big screen, and having the best moment of a lifetime. 

In one of their production, as they're dancing and raise their arms, she can't believe her eyes. drop wide open in disbelief, her hand covers her lips. They are wearing the bracelets she placed in her gift bag. She keeps crying and choking in her tears, as she watches them sing and dance. 

In that moment, she wakes up from her dream. 

She realizes, in her consternation, that it was just but a dream. 

She touches her face, and it was wet and looks at her hand. More tears come flowing. She closes her eyes and places her hand on her chest and just let the tears flow. 

 

Writer's Note: Merry Christmas, JYJ. Love you!! Written on Dec. 25, 2014. lol I thought, if they will have a concert in my country, I'll send them a gift bag with some sweet food, and 3 bracelets, and a small card and I'd sign it with my username lol  

dream within a dream,

how a dream can pass me by,

my dream of a dream,

how a dream swiftly fly me by.