Snide

Written in the Wind of Whimsy

 

Prompt 16: Snide  (min  250 words)

Kim Jaejoong, Kim Xiah Junsu, Park Micky Yoochun

286 Words

 

We thought it was enough to grow thick skins, and brush off all the snide remarks. In the end, we just could no longer take the manipulations. It was just too much, it was choking us.

 

We did not want to do it. We tried to keep us together. We even asked other people for advice. Talking it out among ourselves for a long period of time did not work. Even  with pleading, tears, shouting, fighting, friendship, love, loyalty, and brotherhood, nothing worked. Broken hearted, there was no other choice, but to part ways.

 

We thought it will not be this hard, but it was harder than we ever thought. All our hard work did not seem to work to keep us afloat, and we had to avail ourselves of legal services just to keep some doors open to us.

 

A scary perspective we braved to confront, we almost had to start all over again, and formed a new group. We may have our brains, talents, and names to rely on, but we could only hope that our fans will continue to encourage and love us.  

 

We had to find a good agency that was brave enough to help us, they were new to it, and they had to create a whole new department just for us. We may have some savings to pull together, but that will not last, and we had to think different ways to earn money to be able to pay for all our expenses.

 

We’re now in the same level, everyone has a voice, and decisions will be done together.

 

We have a tough road ahead of us. Together holding each other’s hands, through our tears, sorrow, heartbreak, smile, joy, and laughter, we could take flight.