Trove

Written in the Wind of Whimsy

Prompt 17: Trove (max 1,100 words)

Kim Jaejoong and a fan (OC)

Words: 769

 

She is gazing at Jaejoong's picture, in a small voice, "Jaejoong, Oppa." Tiny giggles escape her, and places  her right hand over . "I really want to call you that 'Oppa', if only I could. It's the proper way of saying it, right? Sorry, I don't know these things." She is half smiling, while her eyes admiringly looking at his eyes. Her right hand never leaving her lips. In her almost inaudible whisper, "Oppa." 

She is all alone in her room, sitting on a swivel chair, and  in front of her is a big laptop on top of her wooden study table. 

Her eyes roaming over his features, "Hmmm Perfect, perfect even in your imperfection."

Left hand reaching the screen, her fingers slowly tracing the left cheek down to the jaw line of Jaejoong. "I know you've probably heard it several million times, its the norm for you to hear people say they love you. I am just one among the crowd. A girl,  who is just another girl among the millions of fans. I can speak my mind, since it's just you and me alone in here." She comes closer to the picture, caps both her hands together over her lips, and whispers to his ear, "I love you." She moves a little farther back again to smile at the picture. She places both her hands to her chest and gives a breath of relief, as if a weight is lifted from her shoulder. "There, I said it, do you think you heard the virtual whisper?"  She laughs at her own silliness.  "Yah, right, you will never know. You don't even know I exists." 

Biting her left lower lip, she shifts her eyes to her books on top of her desk, "It's ludicrous talking to a picture and touching a screen." 

Returning her gaze to his picture, pondering on what she wants to say, "Hmm, This might come out as if I am a lunatic, illusional, and delusional, but I'd rather think of it  as a concidence. A wish granted, when I was not even wishing for anything.  What am I saying...hmmm... your songs, a few of your songs were mine, right? I can't help smiling while I listen to the songs in your albums. Did you...nah....you couldn't have...not possible..." Rolling her eyes, and diffidently nodding her head, "Yap, I am being delusional."

She lowers her eyes, looking unseeing at the keyboard,  one hand on her lap and her left hand playing with her lower lips,  "As if you picked my brain, you opened my mind and picked words that were there and wrote your songs. If only I can inspire you to actually write a song. One song...hmm...I will be ecstatic with happiness, if that happens." 

Head slowly bows down and her palms going to her cheeks, "You're a reader, you've read a lot of books. I want to write a story for you. I'd like to scribble a word here and there..and maybe..it will be a story..or better yet, even a novel, why not, right? So even if I am bad at it, I would wish for you to read it....hmm...That is liking to wishing I'd publish a story I've written...that's never going to happen." 

Lifts her eyes to his eyes, and smirks, "Okay, I can dream, can't I?" Raises her right eyebrow,  and looks at him blithely, "So, let's just dream for a minute that you will be able to read it. Let's say, I already started writing it and you have been reading it, and based on my story you'd been able to compose a song. Now, that song is in your solo album."

"Jaejoong, Oppa." A tiny smile starts to peek from her lips, "Thank you for my songs." A big smile starts to show, With her eyes closing, she blows a kiss to the picture, with a smacking sound, and she hugs herself, "virtually huggles you tight, I wish it can come through the screen."

Again she turns her head to look towards her CD player component near her books and the cases of CDs right beside it. "That song will be kept in my treasure trove. I'll make sure I have a print of the lyrics, I'd buy the CD, and I'll have that song in my cellphone. Well actually, I have your solo CDs and almost all your group's CDs." 

She gazes at his eyes, "Yap, it's free to dream. I want to call it a dream, just let me call it a dream."