Just Us

Second Chance

Chapter 14 - Just Us


With hands interlaced, smiles plastered on their faces and gazes locked to each other, Taeyeon and Jessica walked back into the building.


“Taeyeon,”


“Hm?”


“I’m just curious, but why did you punch Kikwang on the face?”


Taeyeon’s happy expression immediately turned sour when she remembered what Kikwang did to Jessica not too long ago.


“Was it because you were jealous?” Jessica teased.


Taeyeon chuckled. “I have to admit, I was jealous of him because you allowed him take you to prom. But that wasn’t the reason why I punched him. It’s because the guy is a ert.”


Jessica furrowed her brows. “What do you mean?”


She sighed. She really doesn’t want to tell Jessica, afraid that she might upset the girl. She bit her bottom lip.


“Taeyeon?” Jessica looked at her worriedly. Was it something serious?


“Ok, I’ll tell you, but please don’t get upset.”


Jessica nodded.


“When you were drying your dress with the napkin earlier after the water spilled on you, that guy, Kikwang, he…he was staring at your, um, chest the entire time. The way he eyed you just got my blood boiling, I—”


“THAT PUNK!” Jessica dropped Taeyeon’s hand and began charged to where Kikwang was lying lifelessly.


Taeyeon quickly ran after Jessica afraid that she might do something horrible. She grabbed her by the arms and began hauling her back. “Sooyeon, calm down…”


“Calm down!? NO! He doesn’t know who he’s messing with! Lemme at him!” Jessica began dragging herself with Taeyeon in tow.


“Sooyeon!” Taeyeon pleaded.


Jessica broke free from Taeyeon’s grip and continued on towards the room. Taeyeon quickly ran after her again, stopping in front of her and blocking her way with her arms spread apart.


“Taeyeon, get out of the way.” Jessica ordered. She shifted to the right and tried to maneuver her way around Taeyeon, but the girl just blocked her way again. “Taeyeon!”


“Sooyeon, it’s not worth it.” Taeyeon reasoned.


Jessica stopped moving and stared at her like she had two heads. “It’s not worth it? What do you mean he’s not worth it? Taeyeon, that kid violated me! He tried t-to, he tried t-to…” Jessica looked away ashamed of what happened. She can’t believe some kid played her. She felt disgusted and stupid for letting it happen.


Taeyeon stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s frame, pulling her in to a comforting embrace. She can understand why the brunette was upset after hearing what Kikwang did to her. She herself was furious when she saw it happening. She can only imagine how much more upset Jessica must feel knowing it happened to her right beneath her nose. If she could only make that boy suffer even more, then she would. But she knew it would be wrong to do anymore damage to him. A broken nose will suffice for now. She knows it’s only time until karma bites him in the a*s. And karma does happen. She’s seen the angels do it all the time.


“I can’t believe he…”


“Shh…I know, I know. That’s why I defended your honor for you. Now that you have me, you won’t have to defend yourself. I’ll do it for you. ”


Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s waist and tightened her hold. “Thank you…” She said sincerely. She felt glad that Taeyeon has her back for things like this. It makes her feel safe and secured.


Taeyeon just smiled. She pulled away first from the hug and took Jessica’s hand. “Let’s go back inside. I’m sure everyone’s looking for us.”


Jessica nodded in agreement.


When they arrived inside the ballroom, they immediately spotted Yoona, accompanied by Seohyun, talking to some girls from the school’s soccer team.


“What do you think they’re talking about?” Taeyeon asked Jessica.


“Hm, maybe Yoona decided to rejoin the team.”


The girls started laughing. One of them leaned forward and hugged Yoona, patting her back in the process. The others rubbed her arm in endearment. For some reason it looked like some sort of reunion, as if they haven’t seen each other in such a long time. After a few more minutes of conversation, the three soccer girls left Yoona and Seohyun by themselves. Seohyun spotted them right away and waved at them to come over.


Taeyeon and Jessica both complied.


“Hey, what was that about?” Taeyeon asked Yoona.


Yoona’s smile grew wide. “Taeyeon, you won’t believe what just happened!”


“What? What happened?” She was curious. This was the first time she saw Yoona excited about something.


“I’m rejoining the soccer team! Isn’t that great?” Her smile reached her ears. She started jumping up and down giddily like a little kid.


Taeyeon smiled, clearly amused at the sight of the childlike Yoona. She’s so happy and excited. It was such an odd sight. She has never seen Yoona this happy. Never.


“Wow! That’s great! I’m happy for you! Why did you suddenly want to go back to the soccer team?”


Yoona shrugged. “Well, why not? To be honest none of my teammates wanted me to leave, they actually kept encouraging me to join them. I don’t even know why I decided to quit in the first place. Well actually, I think I do. I guess it was because I was afraid that I might bring the team down. And that was the last thing I wanted to do. I love the team too much to let happen. But I’m not afraid anymore. I’m confident I can do well this time around. With the help of my team and my coach, I can become the ace again.”


Taeyeon smiled even wider. She did it! She got the old confident Yoona back. She really wasn’t sure how it happened, but she can’t help but get the feeling it might have something to do with the rumble with Taemin. Winning that fight against the bully who pushed her confidence down must have boosted her confidence back up. She doesn’t have anything to be afraid of anymore or someone to push her back down again. This time she can stand on her own two feet again. And she’s truly glad for that.


Taeyeon felt a gentle squeeze on her hand. She looked at the girl beside her. Jessica was grinning just like her. She must have realized their accomplishment as well.


“We’re proud of you Yoona.” Taeyeon said genuinely.


“Thanks, Taeng.” She said gratefully. Out of the corner of her vision, something strange caught her eyes. Her gaze landed on the intertwined hands of the two girls in front of her. “Your hands…” She muttered as she pointed to them clueless.


Jessica and Taeyeon glanced at their hands and then at each other. They smiled.


And then, something clicked. Yoona’s eyes widened when she came to the realization of what was happening before her. “Omo! You guys are holding hands!”


Seohyun gasped. “They’re holding hands!” She proclaimed as well.


Yoona’s eyes shifted from Jessica to Taeyeon. Both girls were blushing and grinning like idiots.


“Omo! Don’t tell me you two…”


Taeyeon nodded slowly. She brought their interlaced hands up to show. “Yup, Jessica and I are together now.” She said proudly.


“Omo! Congratulations unnies!” Seohyun engulfed them in a tight hug. She felt so giddy. It’s like the two main actors in her favorite Korean drama just got together. It was quite exhilarating to know that they’re finally together after all of that drama. It was the best feeling ever. She felt like a fangirl.


“Yah, let go of them now before you suffocate them to death.” Yoona joked.


Seohyun reluctantly let go of the couple and glared at her.


“Aww, are you trying to copy the ice princess?” Yoona teased.


Seohyun pouted in response.


“Cute.” Yoona said pinching Seohyun’s cheeks. The latter blushed profusely at the sudden contact. She felt like one of the protagonist in a drama. Omo! This was the first time she’s ever felt that way. Usually she just fantasizes about other people. Now she was actually experiencing it.


“Yah, don’t make fun of my Sooyeon.” Taeyeon playfully hit Yoona on the arm. She then looked at Jessica and winked at her. She leaned forward and whispered in her ears. “See, I told you I’ll defend your honor for you.” She grinned cheekily.


“I think I could get used to this.” Jessica smiled before leaning in and pecking the older girl on the lips as a reward.


“Eww, get a room you guys.” Yoona grimaced.


Seohyun just smiled like a fangirl at the sweet moment she is curently witnessing.


A loud tapping on the microphone caught everyone’s attention. “How’s everyone doing tonight? Having fun?”


The students cheered with glee.


“Great! Now, I will pass the microphone to Principal Ok.”


The principal stepped up to the microphone. A few students booed and jeered at him. Principal Ok snapped his attention to the kids making the commotion and called the boys out. “Lee Joon, Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir, I’ll see you five in detention on Monday.” He said simply.


The five boys groaned in annoyance.


“Anyway, now I will announce to you the prom king and queen of 2012!”


The crowd cheered enthusiastically.


He opened the piece of paper he fished out from his vest pocket and read the names. “Ehem, quiet down, quiet down.”


The cheering gradually subsided.


“Alright, Dookong High’s 2012 prom king is none other than…Kim Hyun Jung!”


The whole crowd went wild again. “Kim Hyun Jung! Kim Hyun Jung! Kim Hyun Jung!” They all cheered.


Kim Hyun Jung made his way to the stage and was congratulated along the way. The principal later congratulated him and crowned him as the king.


“Alright, alright, quiet down everyone. I still need to announce one more winner.”


The chanting slowly subsided.


“Ehem. Now I will announce to you the prom queen. Dookong High’s 2012 prom queen is…”


Taeyeon, Jessica, Seohyun and Yoona all glanced at each other knowingly. This was it. This will determine if Yoona have indeed reclaimed her popularity in school.


But Taeyeon doesn’t really care if Yoona wins prom queen or not, because her mission is long done already. There’s no point of winning the contest anymore.


Now that she thought about it, winning the popularity contest doesn’t necessarily mean it would bring the old Yoona back. It just meant a bunch of people have started to like her again. It didn’t really guarantee anything. She knows this, Jessica knows this, and she’s pretty sure Yoona knows this too. That’s why when she glanced at the girl to see her reaction she wasn’t surprise to see she didn’t have any at all.


“Dookong High’s 2012 prom queen is none other than…Bae Suzy!”


The crowd cheered once more. “Suzy! Suzy! Suzy!” Everyone chanted. Suzy gracefully made her way to stage bowing politely to everyone who congratulated her as she walked by. Principal Ok crowned her as the queen.


“No…” Seohyun muttered sadly.


“Yah, you totally deserved that crown!” CL retorted.


“I agree.” Hyuna and Eunjung added simultaneously.


“Guys, it’s ok. I really didn’t want to win anyway.” Yoona said shrugging it off. “Plus, there’s really no point of winning.”


Taeyeon smiled.


“Now I would like to invite the two royalties to the dance floor for their special dance.”


Everyone clapped as the couple made their way to the dance floor. Everyone watched with enthusiasm as the couple swayed to a slow song.


Yoona watched the couple dancing and made a face. “Plus, I really don’t want to dance with Kim Hyun Jung. Just thinking of dancing with him makes me gag. Ugh!” She contorted her face in disgust. “I’d rather dance with Seohyun here than with that guy.” She admitted innocently.


Unknown to her, that comment made Seohyun’s face flush red. She was completely flustered at Yoona’s blunt statement. Seriously, the girl was killing her with her odd behavior. She wasn’t sure if they were intended or not, but as of now, she didn’t really care. She was more shock than curious.


“Come on, Seohyun-ah, let’s go to the dance floor. The royalty dance is over.” Yoona latched her arm around Seohyun’s and dragged the frozen girl to the dance floor.


Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jiyong waltz his way to CL and asked her to a dance as well. Youngbae did the same with Eunjung, but the difference was CL went along willingly without any problems while Eunjung played it coy at first before agreeing. Another unknown boy approached Hyuna. He leaned in and whispered something in her ears. Hyuna giggled at this.


“Oh, Hyunseung, you’re such a troublemaker! Come on, let’s go dance!” She grabbed his hand and pulled him with her to the dance floor with the others.


Taeyeon smiled. At least her friends were enjoying the night as much as she was. But now it was her turn to do the same.


She turned to the girl beside her. Jessica looked at the couples dancing on the dance floor as if she wanted to be dancing there as well.


Taeyeon smiled amusedly. She leaned in and whispered in the brunette’s ear. “So, Miss Sooyeon, are you up for another dance number with me?”


Jessica turned to her and smiled. “I thought you’d never ask. Come on, Taengoo.” She said pulling Taeyeon behind her.


Taeyeon stopped on her tracks and furrowed her brows. “Taengoo?”


Jessica stopped as well. “What? You don’t like your nickname?”


A nickname…? Made by my Sooyeon?


A silly grin slowly appeared on her face.


As soon as Jessica saw it, she knew the girl was smitten with her new name. “Come on, ByunTaeng. Stop thinking of erted thoughts!” She teased as she continued dragging the blonde girl towards the others.


“Yah! I wasn’t thinking of erted thoughts!” Taeyeon countered. But the other girl just giggled making her laugh as well.


------


Yoona and Seohyun wanted to hang a bit more after prom, so all four of them went out for a late night ice cream. By the time they got home, it was already past one in the morning. Jessica was already knocked out cold in the cab. Taeyeon had to carry her all the way up to the condo.


As soon as they made it inside the condo, Taeyeon quickly carried Jessica to her room and laid her gently on the bed.


“Aigoo, you’re so heavy.” She complained as she stretched her sore back. After she was finished stretching, she looked down at the sleeping brunette and contemplated whether to change her clothes or not.


“Aish, what if she kills me tomorrow when she finds out I changed her out of her clothes?”


Jessica rolled to her side. Her face scrunched up when her bare arm grazed the little crystals sewed on her dress. She looked like she was having trouble breathing as well.


“Aish, I guess have no choice.”


Taeyeon grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts from the drawer’s and changed Jessica in to them. She was looking away most of the time to avoid drooling over her girlfriend’s beautiful body. She peeked a few times only to make sure the shirt and the shorts were properly in place. Throughout the entire time she was careful and alert, afraid that the brunette might wake up in the middle of her changing her clothes. Thankfully Jessica was a heavy sleeper. She didn’t even stir throughout the entire process.


“Phew! I’m glad that’s done!”


She looked down at the sleeping girl and smiled at the sight of her peaceful expression. She looked so serene. It made her smile.


She crouched down to her knees and placed her elbow on the bed, and rested her chin on her palm. She tilted her head to the side to get a better view of the girl’s face. She stared at the sleeping beauty with utmost attention, just tracing every single features of her face with her eyes and engraving them to her memory.


She doesn’t know how long she’ll have with Jessica until they take her away for good. She wants to spend as much time with her as possible and remember as much details about the girl as she can. May it be trivial or significant she wants to memorize them all so that when she leaves, she’ll have something that’ll make her heart beat and remind her that she once was a human who lived and fell in love. Even though she’ll live as a spirit for the rest of eternity, she’ll at least have something to differentiate herself from the other spirits who have never had a chance to experience such a remarkable feeling.


Sooyeon.


Such a beautiful name. A perfect name for a lovely girl. She vows to never forget that name because it was the name of the girl that made her feel alive even when she was just a lone spirit. She'll remember it forever.


I’ll keep it close to my heart.


Suddenly Jessica turned her head towards her direction and a strand of her hair fell over her face. Taeyeon instinctively reached out and brushed the strand of hair away from her face, revealing once more Jessica’s beautiful face. She smiled unconsciously.


Finally, she got up from the ground. She bent down and gave a lingering kiss on Jessica’s forehead. Taeyeon froze when the girl suddenly stirred after she pulled away. She sighed in relief when the latter didn’t open her eyes. With that, she turned around and was about to take a step when something soft latched on her hand. She turned around and was surprised to see Jessica tiredly opening her eyes. Taeyeon walked back to the bedside with Jessica’s hand still in hers.


“Sorry, did I wake you?” She asked apologetically.


Jessica shook her head and yawned.


She smiled at the adorable sight. “You should go back to sleep. You look really tired.” She let go of Jessica’s hand and placed it beside the girl before leaning down again and planting a soft kiss on her forehead. “Good night.” She whispered softly.


She turned around and attempted to leave for the second time, but she felt that same soft hand grab hold of hers again. She turned around once more.


“Yah, how am I supposed to sleep when you keep stopping me like that?” Taeyeon joked, but Jessica’s face was serious. When she noticed the brunette’s serious expression, her smile faded and her expression became concerned. “Sooyeon, are you ok?” She asked worriedly.


Jessica didn’t respond. Instead she just stared at her with the same look.


This alarmed her even more. “What’s wrong? Are you not feeling well?” She touched the girl’s forehead with the back of her hand, but she didn’t’ feel anything. “You don’t seem warm though. You know what? I’ll go get medicine anyway just to make sure. Stay here…” She turned around to make her leave but she was stopped again when she felt a strong tug on her hand. She turned around and eyed the brunette.


“Stay…” Jessica whispered.


“But I have to get the med—”


“Stay.” She said again, but this time a lot more stern.


“You sure you’re feeling ok?” She wanted to make sure the girl wasn’t feeling ill at all.


Jessica nodded reassuringly.


Taeyeon sighed in relief. “I’ll be back ok? I have to go change first—”


“Please stay.” Jessica said again, but this time she sounded like she was begging. Her eyes were glistening and they were shaking nervously. The girl gripped her hand even tighter.


The brunette didn’t give her much of a choice. As much as she wanted to go change in to new clothes, she knew Jessica will not let her go. So she complied.


Still on her uniform, Taeyeon climbed on to the bed and lay sideways facing the brunette. Jessica still had her hand clutching hers.


The two of them stared at each other for a little longer.


Taeyeon just stared at her, wondering what the latter was thinking about and at the same time taking full note of every detail on the girl’s face.


Jessica was doing the exact same thing, examining and memorizing every little detail on Taeyeon’s face; her dark round brown eyes, her plump lips, petite nose, chubby cheeks, golden fringe, light eyebrows, long dark lashes and her tiny ears. They were everything that made up her lover’s face. She doesn’t want to forget any of them.


Her heart, it hurt. She’s praying, hoping and wishing that a miracle will occur and they won’t have to part ways. She can’t be alone again, not now that she has finally healed and learned how to love once more. She’ll be crushed if Taeyeon was taken away from her. She’s not sure if she’ll be able to stand back up again if they were to part ways. She won’t have another Taeyeon to help her get back up on her feet again. And to be honest, she doesn’t want another one. She just wants her, the one laying on her bed with her, the one holding her hand safely in hers. That Taeyeon.


She felt scared and nervous of the uncertainties of their future. She agreed to take on Taeyeon’s proposal and be with her, but how long will that last? What if she wakes up tomorrow and she’s gone? How is she going to cope without her presence? How was she supposed to live by herself? Her heart squelched painfully in her chest as she thought about these questions.


What am I going to do when you’re gone? Taeyeon-ah…


As if she read her mind, Taeyeon scooted over and wrapped her arms around her waist, pulling her in close to her. Her head now rested on Taeyeon’s chest, with Taeyeon’s warm cheek pressed against her forehead. She can feel Taeyeon’s breath softly blowing on her scalp. Somehow feeling the older girl’s soft breath against her skin made her feel relaxed and at ease. It momentarily made her forget about her painful thoughts.


“Don’t think about it.” She heard her blonde beauty whisper softly in to her locks. It was more of an order than an advice. She shivered at the feeling of her warm breath on her skin.


“While I’m here with you, don’t think about anything else but me. Don’t think about the future ahead of us and just enjoy the present. Right now, right here with me, nothing can come between us. It’s just you and me now and nothing else. Just us.”


She nodded obediently like a child. Taeyeon’s words hypnotized her. As if by magic, all her thoughts and worries faded in to thin air. Nothing mattered right now. It was just her and her lover on this bed together, their bodies pressed together, and nothing else. Just them.


Taeyeon pulled away from the embrace and stared down lovingly at her as if she was the most wonderful thing she has ever laid her eyes on.


Jessica could feel her heart pounding in her chest like a drum. It was deafening but it felt great. The things Taeyeon makes her feel are just odd and unexplainable. But she welcomed these strange feelings regardless.


“I love you.” Taeyeon whispered wholeheartedly.


Jessica stared up at her eyes with full of love and appreciation. She’s grateful to hear those words from her. Just hearing those words come out of her lover’s mouth makes her heart full with content. It was the best feeling she’s ever had in a while. And she loved it. Oh, she’d give anything just to hear Taeyeon say those words to her over and over again. She really would.


With their eyes still locked, Taeyeon leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips.


Her eyes automatically closed as she savored the sweet, loving kiss. Her body flushed with absolute pleasure and she couldn’t help but smile between the kiss.


After Taeyeon had already pulled away, she still had her eyes closed as if she can still feel the girl's warm lips on hers.


Suddenly, she felt something soft and moist gently touch the lid of her closed right eye. And then she felt it on the left side.


Taeyeon’s lips.


She smiled unconsciously.


“Open them.” Taeyeon whispered softly in her ears.


She did as she was told. As soon as her eyes fluttered open, the beautiful face of her angel welcomed her. The smile on her lover’s face melted her heart and turned her stomach in to a pit of mush. She smiled as well before leaning in and capturing her lover’s lips in to another gentle kiss. Their lips lingered for a bit more, their lips softly pecking each other’s with tender kisses. Although they were simple kisses without lust or hunger, it was still able to appease their insatiable desires. It felt great.


Once they completely pulled away, Jessica rested her head back on the soft confines of her lover’s chest and inhaled her wonderful scent. She sighed with full of satisfaction. She could feel Taeyeon pulling her closer to her body, eliminating any sort of space left between them. This made her snuggle even more in to Taeyeon’s welcoming body.


A soft peck was planted on the top of her head.


She hugged Taeyeon’s waist tighter not wanting to let go. She was afraid that the girl might slip away from her grasp at any moment if she was to ever loosen her hold on her.


Taeyeon felt it, her tensed body. She kissed her forehead once more. “I’m still here.” She whispered. “And I will still be here when you open your eyes tomorrow morning. I’m not going anywhere. I promise.”


Hearing such reassurance, Jessica’s whole body gradually relaxed and she felt herself quickly surrendering back to slumber.


Taeyeon laid there awake for another hour, her arms securely around Jessica’s, until she too finally succumbed to sleep.


------


“She finally broke the second condition your highness.”


“I see.” She shifted on her seat and crossed her legs.


“Shall we commence with the plan?” The shorter of the two asked.


“Yes, you may. You two, go meet her as soon as possible and take care of it. I don’t want anything getting in our way, do you hear me?”


The two angels nodded simultaneously. “We will make sure nothing interrupts us.”


The goddess smiled. “Good, now go get her.”


With that, the two angels vanished.


Whatever you are planning, you won’t get in my way, Yunho. I will make sure of it.


------


“Hyung, our plan isn’t going very well.”


“I know. Hyoyeon keeps intercepting us.” Yoochun commented. “The kiss didn’t work and now Taemin failed as well.” He shook his head disappointedly.


“She wasn’t supposed to forget about him. The kiss was there for that sole purpose.” Junsu added.


“And she was supposed to make amends with his younger brother so she can leave peacefully without regrets. What are we suppose to do now?” Jaejoong looked completely lost. He wasn’t prepared for this at all, well neither of them were.


The oldest of the five has yet to say anything. He kept quiet contemplating as his brothers chatted amongst each other about the problem at hand.


It was true. So far all their plans have been failures. It wasn’t supposed to turn out this way. This wasn’t how her fate was supposed to proceed. Hyoyeon’s interference has caused them so much. Now he must make a decision whether to still proceed with their current plan or not.


But if they keep putting this up, then her whole fate might entirely change completely. He can’t let that happen. Her path has already been set in stone since she was born. She’s not allowed to change it. No one’s allowed to change their fate. But because of that spirit, she is slowly veering off to a different path not meant for her. This has never happened before. It was completely unheard of.


He still can’t believe the girl had intercepted her fate not once but twice. Two attempts so far, the first one being a complete failure, while the other is slowly heading for that direction.


This isn’t good. He thought.


He shut his eyes and sighed.


All four turned to face him.


“Yunho hyung?” Changmin looked at him worriedly.


Yunho slowly opened his eyes. He glanced at his brothers. “I’ve made a decision.”


All four listened attentively to what their leader had to say.


“Commence with the plan.” He said resolutely.


“What?” Junsu asked incredulously. He was dumbfouned.


“Are you serious?” Yoochun was completely shocked. He didn’t think Yunho would actually still commence with the plan.


Yunho sighed. “Look, we don’t have time for her to make amends and say her goodbyes. We have to do it now, or everything collapse. It’s now or never.”


Jaejoong thought for a moment. His brother was right. If they let this opportunity slip once more, then the whole mission will fail completely. He let out a sigh. “Fine, let’s do it.”


The rest of the three Gods glanced at each other. They knew there was no other way so they all reluctantly nodded as well.


Yunho smiled. “Good. Make the preparations. We have to do this as soon as possible.”


And with that, the Dong Bang Shin Ki plan has commenced.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A/NAnd the Gods have finally made their long awaited comeback. Everyone's starting their plans! Omg! Lol. Anyway, how did you guys like the Taengsic moment? I hope it wasn't too sad /: I really didn't meant for it be a sad moment. I was sort of aiming for sweet moment...? I hope that was ok. So the first and second task are both done, but she broke the second condition. Next chapter, you'll see what will happen to Taeyeon. Do you think she'll stay or not? Oh and btw, the lovely Tiffany Hwang will make an appearance next chapter! Look forward to it!

Anyway, comments are very much appreciated! Thank you so much to those who commented and subscribed! Love ya! =]

Oh yeah, I'll try to update Secret Love as soon as possible! :)