I LOVE HER! :))

she must be yours,and not me.

 

“Hyung! How did you know that I left Krystal? Minho asked. “’cause I’m the one who replace you, cause she was crying for you and I can’t control myself but help her so I pretend as...” Key didn’t finish his sentence but Minho wasn’t satisfied so Minho asked “you pretend as what?!”” I pretend as You!” Key screamingly said. “What!! I pretend as you too. I’m with Jessica noona the whole day!” Minho said. Key and Minho was both shocked for what happened. They decided to talk about it inside Minho’s room so no one can know their secret. “Hyung, what are we going to do now?” Minho asked. “Nothing, no one can know about this, even our members, just the two of us, okay?” Key answered. “But, I don’t want to keep a secret from Jessica noona” Minho said. “If you want to tell her, then tell her, but im pretty sure she’ll get mad at you when she found out that it was you who was with her and it was me who was with her sister” Key said, Minho thought about it and Minho doesn’t want Jessica to get mad at him so he just agreed not to tell anyone. They ended their conversation about their secret and Key went back to his room. Jonghyun checked the both of them and told them to sleep early because they have practice tomorrow. Minho closed his eyes so he can sleep but it seems that something was bothering him. “Ahhhhhh! Whenever I closed my eyes, I just keep seeing  Jessica noona! Why do I keep seeing her?!” Minho said to himself. I shouldn’t think of that noona who was forcing me to like her sister, who tells me what I should do, I shouldn’t think of her!!! Minho angrily said. Minho closed his eyes again but once again, he saw Jessica hugging him inside the horror house but instead of opening his eyes, he continue closing his eyes and let himself to think about that situation. “I hate her but I like her, I hate her but I want to be with her, I hate her but I liked it when she hugs me, I hate her but I love it when she scolds at me, I hate her and I love it!” Minho said to himself again. Then suddenly, Minho sat down on his bed and said “that’s it! I LOVE JESSICA NOONA!” Minho shockingly said to himself. “ I love her!” Minho said once again.

Minho was thinking about Jessica and he has no idea that Key was doing the same thing to Krystal. Key can’t also sleep because of Krystal. “ How can I be with her again if she can see my face?, she only loves me when she thought I’m Minho, if only I can bring her in the amusement park everyday, I’ll do it so I could wear mask and pretend that I’m Minho, But I can’t. What should I do?” Key said to himself. Key was worrying ‘because he knows that he can’t be with Krystal again ‘cause Krystal only wants Minho.

Minutes and Hours passed and Luckily, Minho and Key got a chance to sleep even though they keep thinking about Jessica and Krystal.  The sun rose again and it was already morning, Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin are still sleeping but Key and Minho are already awake and the two was both waiting for Krystal and Jessica to come. Jessica was surely coming ‘because her job is to prepare things for Shinee everyday, so Key was hoping that Jessica will come with her sister. Minho and Key was talking while waiting for Krystal and Jessica. “Hyung! Why did you wake up so early?” Minho asked. “Nothing, I’m always like this, it’s you who should I ask about that, why so early Minho?” Key said. “Nothing, don’t think that I’m waiting for Jessica noona, it’s just I had bad sleep last night so I woke up early and don’t want to sleep again. “ Minho answered. Minho and Key was lying to each other and can’t admit that they’re both waiting for Jessica and Krystal. While they were talking, Jessica entered their dorm and when Minho saw her, Minho’s heartbeat beats so fast, Minho stood up and smiled at her. But Jessica just walked in front of him and said “Yahhh, your smile looks creepy, and what’s with that mood!”  Minho was embarrassed so he just said “ Noona, you thought I was really smiling at you, am I stupid?! I just want to smile but not on you!” Minho lyingly said. Key was still sitting and waiting for Krystal but no one was entering the door. “Noona! Is Krystal coming?” Key asked Jessica. ““She’s going to come later, why?” Jessica answered. “Nothing noona!” Key said.