JEALOUS MUCH! :|

she must be yours,and not me.

 

Jessica started to do her job as a personal assistant of Shinee, Jessica cooked for the boys but Jessica was so special for Shinee so she usually joins shinee eating breakfast or even lunch and dinner. While eating, Onew asked “Minho, how was your date with Krystal?” Minho and Key was as shocked as they were chocked on their foods. Minho looked at Key like he was asking for help to answer the question. Onew then asked again Minho, “YAHH! I’m asking you, how was your date yesterday?” “It was great, and i-i-it was fun” Key nervously said. “How was she? Is she talkative?” Taemin asked. “S-she-she’s okay and yes, she was talkative” Key answered again. “Is she kind MINHO?!M-I-N-H-O! MINHO!” Jonghyun pronounced loudly Minho’s name because he wants Minho to answer and not Key but Jonghyun didn’t get what he wants because Key was the one who answered again “ She’s kind” Key said. Onew, Jessica, Jonghyun , and Taemin were wondering why Key was the one who answers all of the questions regarding to Minho and Krystal’s date.  “hahaha. I was really laughing how Minho and Krystal didn’t notice that I and Key were following them since they entered the amusement park” Jessica said. Onew, Taemin and Jonghyun were all laughing with Jessica but Key and Minho just looked at each other and smiled. “haha. Key! Did you see how they had fun together yesterday”? Jessica asked. Key looked at Minho and like Minho, Key was also asking for help. “Y-yes, he s-saw it, right hyung?” Minho said. “How did you know that he really saw it” Onew asked. Minho was shocked from Onew’s question. “ahmmmmmmm. Because, I.......I.......I” Minho wasn’t finish but Taemin said “YOU what?!” “I.........I....I just felt it, right hyung?” Minho said. “Yah, right! Minho was really good at his feelings.” Key said. All of them except for Key and Minho feel weird about Key and Minho acting different. While Key and Minho was both nervous about the questions that others are asking them.

After their breakfast, Shinee went to their practice room in SM Entertainment Company, while they were dancing their song titled “Lucifer” Krystal suddenly entered the room, Key saw Krystal and he was so happy that Krystal was watching them. So when Key founds out that Krystal was watching them, Key does all their dance steps really good, he was trying to impress Krystal by his moves. But he wasn’t looking at Krystal while dancing because Krystal might found out that Key impressed her. When the song ended, Key looked at Krystal to see if Krystal was impressed by him, when he looked at Krystal, Krystal was clapping but he founds out that Krystal was clapping for Minho, Key was really sad so he just sat down near Jessica.  While Krystal went near Minho, “wow! You’re really good at dancing” Krystal said. But Minho just looked at her and didn’t say a word. Minho has sweat all over his body; Krystal got a towel so she wiped Minho’s sweat on his face. Key was looking at them while Krystal wipes Minho’s face. Key was really angry of Minho and irritated because of his jealousy about the two. “UHHhhhhhhhh! Why are you wiping his sweat?! Minho was old enough to wipe his own sweat, why is she doing that?! IT’S REALLY IRRITATING!” Key said to his self. Key was really annoyed by Krystal being sweet to Minho then suddenly while Key was staring at Krystal and Minho, Key suddenly smiled. “AHA!!! Minho wasn’t really enjoying that because he likes Jessica noona, it’s my turn now to make him jealous, hahaha” Key said to his self again. Key sat much closed to Jessica and gave his towel. “Noona! Can you wipe my sweat at my back?” Key said. Jessica was shocked about Key asking that to her. But of course, as a P.A she needs to follow that, Jessica wipes Key’s back. Minho saw it and Minho got angry at Key. Key noticed that Minho was really irritated by them but Key still continue teasing Minho. “Noona, can you now wipe my face” Key said. Jessica was thinking why Key was asking her that. “YAHHHHH! You’re old enough to wipe your own face; you can do it by yourself!!” Jessica said to Key then threw the towel to Key’s face. Minho was laughing like he’s going to die laughing at Key. Key was embarrassed because he failed making Minho jealous about him and Jessica.