one of my happiest day

she must be yours,and not me.

 

Another day has come and Minho still can’t use his right hand. So it means Jessica still needs to take care of him and that’s a very good news for Minho.  “arggggh! I can’t shave well!” Minho said. Minho is a right handed so he can’t use his left hand that well. Minho is shaving his moustache and he can’t shave it all because of his injury. “I can’t shave!!!” Minho shouted and then bowed his head because he was so upset. But then suddenly someone took the razor in his hand and lift up his head. And it was Jessica, “you really are a kid,kekeke, you were upset just because you can’t shave?,hahaha” Jessica said and shave Minho’s moustache. Minho smile because Jessica was shaving his moustache, he was so happy because Jessica was holding his face and they were facing each other very close. “Noona, why are you doing this? It’s not part of your job” Minho said and then he holds Jessica’s hand to stop her for shaving his moustache. “even myself don’t know why I want to do anything for you, maybe I just wanna help you because you’re injured” Jessica said. “So you’ll do anything that will make me happy?” Minho asked. “yes, but this is only for this time that you’re injured,okay?” Jessica answered. “so if you’ll do anything, and I’m in a vacation right now, can you come with me at the beach?” Minho said while doing his aegyo. “beach? O-ok-okay.” Jessica answered.

Jessica waited outside Shinee’s dorm while Minho is getting something. “ahhhh, what’s taking him so long? He said he’ll just get something.” Jessica said at herself. Jessica was about to go inside the dorm but Minho already came out. “TA-DA!” Minho surprised Jessica. “hahaha, what is with that?” Jessica said. “don’t you know what it is, IT’S A BIKE!” Minho said and smiled at Jessica. “and so? Haha, what are we gonna do with that?” Jessica asked. “and so……you’re gonna  drive this bike head to the beach and I’ll just sit here at your back while your driving. Arasso?” Minho said. “what?! You’re the one who should drive this and not me!” Jessica said. But Minho just waved his right hand to tease Jessica that his right hand is injured. “okay,okay! I got it, I’ll drive” Jessica said.

 

“aisshhh! You’re too heavy, you should be thankful that you’re injured!” Jessica said. “hahaha,noona!Just drive carefully,okay?”Minho said. The both turned into silence and seems they both thinking what to say. They were both feeling each other, and the only thing that they can hear is the sounds of the blowing wind. “my heart is beating so fast, even her back is so attractive, I think this is one of the happiest day in my life” Minho said in his mind. Minho stayed quiet and so Jessica, Minho lift his both hands and hugged Jessica. Minho sees first if Jessica will be mad but it was a success because there was no reaction. Minho smiled quietly and keep his hands in Jessica’s waist. And on the other side, when Jessica felt Minho’s hands in her waist, she was so shocked but she felt happy for it and she smiled like the way Minho smiled.

 

And then finally, they reached the beach, it was so quiet because it’s the only two of them who’s in there. Minho and Jessica decided for a walk to look at the whole beach. But then again, Minho made a move once again. Minho hold Jessica’s left hand and tried to look away because he was so shy, and Jessica was shocked again but she just continue walking holding hands and smiled quietly again.