Today is my lucky day! =D

she must be yours,and not me.

 

“No! No! No! I am not Choi Minho, hehehe. Why? Do I look like him noona?”  The guy answered, “waaahhhhh! I thought you’re Choi Minho, I am really so unlucky today. Bu-but  who are you? you called me noona? Do I know you?” Jessica asked the guy. The guy replied “ahh, noona. You’re making me sad, how can you not remember? Im Lee taesang,  I’m your dongsaeng, noona. Remember? We’re schoolmate!” Jessica was shocked and answered “ AIGOO! Taesang-shii, how did you know I was here?”

“I saw you talking to the guard at SM company, So I followed you and  decided to pranked  you and pretend to be a stranger. hehehe,I was working there as a personal assistant of an idol, But i’ll leave after two days, My parents will send me abroad to study acting lessons, they want me to be an actor and not just a personal assistant, and that’s my problem today, im having trouble finding someone to replace me at my job”  Lee taesang answered.

“Hmmmm. The guard said strangers are not allowed at SM company, but workers are allowed. So if I worked there, i can easily find that dorky, ugly, dark boy and set him and my sister to a date. Ahahahaha. Jessica, why are you so brilliant?! Hahahahahahaha.” Jessica said to herself.

“Noona! Noona! Are you still here? You’re not answering me, i said I need to go, take care of yourself noona” Taesang said.

“Taesang –shii! You’re problem is now solved. I’m the one who will replace you, just tell me when, where and what to do” Jessica shouted. “Good! I’ll tell this to their manager and I will just send you where, when and what, through email, Got it?”Taesang replied.

“got it!” Jessica happily answered.

After that Jessica went home, and prepared things for her work.

“You’re home now. Did you finish rounding Korea? Seems you almost reach other countries ha? You’re so gallivant!” Krystal said.

Jessica just smiled to her and didn’t answer her.

“Did you eat?” Jessica asked Krystal.  Krystal nodded and said” I’m a big girl now, so I can take care of myself now” Jessica was hurt from what Krystal said but she still replied to her sister smiling,” Ahahaha. I know, you’re a big girl now, that’s why you’re Mrs. Choi, right?”

“ahhh. Krystal, i have another work, but this will be for a short time only” Jessica told her sister.

But as always Krystal didn’t answer like she really don’t care. They both felt sleepy and went to their own room.

The sun rises again and woke up Jessica. Jessica checked her emails and see if she received Taesang message. And yes, she finally received the information about her work being a personal assistant of an idol. “hmmmm. Who’s idol is this? Hope it’s Girls Generation or super junior or maybe f(x), I would be thankful if it is them.” Jessica said to herself.  She opened the message and it makes her excited while the message loads.