happy day :DD

she must be yours,and not me.

 

 

After that.  Each of them went home with their own emotions and inner feelings. Minho seems to be joyful because of what he did to Key but he keeps telling to himself “What’s missing with my day today?” He’s thinking about the answer of his own question but even him, can’t answer it. Key lay down on his bed with a very upset face, because of what happened to him earlier. On the other side, Krystal seems to have so much happiness in her face, because she thinks that it was the second time that Minho and she was bonding together.  “Finally! We’re starting to get closer to each other, and I think Minho is starting to like me.” Krystal said to herself.  While Jessica, lay down on her bed thinking. “There’s nothing wrong with my day today, but why does it seems so unsatisfied to me?”.Each of them fell asleep with their own feeling toward themselves.

The sun rose again, and it’s another day again for them. Jessica started her job still feeling so unsatisfied. Jessica went to Shinee’s dorm to wake up the members.

“KIDSSSSSSSSSss! Wake up!” Jessica shouted. Key was the first to wake up, next was Taemin, followed by Jonghyun and next was Onew and Minho.

Onew saw Jessica and smiled at her. “Good morning!” Onew said. Jessica who’s not feeling well, also smiled. Onew was so happy because he thought that Jessica smiled back at him. But,       “Minhoooooooooo, Did you practice yesterday? J “ Jessica said. “ Noona, I was practicing all day yesterday, are you with us yesterday? Minho replied. It seems that they didn’t feel the presence of each other when they were at the practice room. “Noona, next time you’re with us, you should do your job to each of us, I thought you were absent  yesterday, that means you did your job as a personal assistant only to them and not me, Later in our practice room, you should focus more to me, okay noona?” Minho said to Jessica. “Yahhh! I was doing my job very well, it’s just my sister who was your personal assistant that time, remember?” Jessica replied. Minho realized Jessica’s point and felt embarrassed about it.

So they went to the practice room again to practice their comeback stage performance, Each of Shinee’s members were practicing really well. After their practice, Jessica was so active that she’s really taking care of the members. Jessica was wiping Jonghyun’s sweat  but “Noona, can you help me change my shirt, I have sweats all over my body?” Minho said. “Yahhhhh, Minho-yah! Noona was still wiping my sweat; don’t you know how to wait?” Jonhyun said. But Minho grabbed Jessica’s wrist away from Jonghyun. After Jessica helped Minho, she grabs a bottle and pour water on it and was about to give it to Onew, “Onew, here’s the water for you” Jessica said. Onew was smilingly walking towards Jessica to get the water but Minho grabbed the bottle. “Minho! It’s mine!” Onew said. But Minho drank it all and left nothing to Onew. “Hyung, here’s the bottle, get water for yourself, kekeke” Minho said. Onew and Jonghyun was annoyed by Minho but Jessica felt happy about Minho. They all went home after their practice and when Jessica layed on her bed, she said “I feel so unsatisfied yesterday but now I feel really satisfied because I’m so happy. What’s the difference about yesterday and today? We just did the same thing; we practiced yesterday and also today. How did it happen?”

And on the other side, Minho who was uncomfortable yesterday was laughing by himself while laying on his bed today. “HAHAHA, Onew hyung must really annoyed by me. Yesterday, I didn’t tease Hyung so that’s why I wasn’t happy yesterday but now I was so joyful because I made fun of Hyung, Maybe that’s the reason? Isn’t it?