It's Minho and Krystal's first date. =)

she must be yours,and not me.

 

 

“NOONA! I thought you were all going with us. “ Minho angrily said.  Its time for you two to have fun together, Have some fun, Jessica said. Jessica winked at Krystal and seems that she’s telling Krystal to do well and it’s her chance to be close to Minho.

Minho and Krystal went to buy tickets but of course, as an idol, he needs to cover his face so others can’t notice him, so Krystal and Minho buy mask for Minho to wear. After that, Minho and Krystal went inside the amusement park. “Do you always go here?” Krystal said. But Minho ignored her. Krystal noticed that Minho really don’t want to talk to her and be with her but instead of giving up, she still continue approaching Minho.

On the other hand, Jessica, Onew and Key were about to leave the amusement park but Jessica shouted. “STOP! STOP!” Jessica shouted. “I have a good idea, I’m going inside to see if Minho and Krystal are getting closer and see if they’re doing fine there” Jessica said. “ Noona! I want to come with you, please! Please! Noona! Please!” Key said. “Okay! You can come with me.” Jessica replied. “I want to come too” Onew said. But Jessica refused and said “If we three go there and peek at them, they will easily notice us. Please understand.” Onew’s smile fades away because of what he heard, He really wants to go with Jessica but Jessica herself refused. So after that, Key and Jessica went inside but Of course Key is also an idol, so he also needs to cover his face, so like Minho, Key bought a mask for him to wear, Key bought the same mask that Minho was currently wearing.

Jessica and Key went inside and find Krystal and Minho. Luckily, they found them easily at the front of horror house.

“Why don’t we go inside the horror house, I’m sure it’s fun there?” Krystal said. Minho thought of something and suddenly smiles. “OKAY! OKAY! but let me buy tickets for you, okay??” Minho said. Krystal was shocked but she was really happy that Minho replied to her. Minho left Krystal to buy tickets.

“haha. Looks like the plan is working, they really look good together and now they’re about to enter the horror house.” Jessica said. But no one replied to her, she looks beside her and Key wasn’t there. Jessica looks for Key and she was scared that Key is missing.

On the other hand, while Minho is waiting for his turn to buy tickets. Minho said to himself “Okay! It’s time to leave her, She’s really annoying, I’m so brilliant, she really believed me that I was going to buy tickets but the truth is I’m just pretending, and also, I know that she has something that she wants to do with me inside. Ahhh, I should leave her before she caught me. “

After a minute, Krystal notice that Minho was taking so long to buy tickets, she went to the ticket booth and she founds out that Minho wasn’t there. Her tears are starting to fall, because Minho left her alone. While Krystal is looking for Minho, Jessica was also doing the same thing to Key, Jessica looked everywhere for key but she can’t find him, she went back in the front of the horror house and then she founds Key running away from the ticket booth, she followed Key and caught him. “Key! Key! Where did you go?? I was looking for you all over the place.” Jessica said. But Key didn’t say anything. Jessica felt something different about Key being quiet. “Okay, Let’s find Krystal and Minho” Jessica said.

Krystal was crying because she can’t find Minho, she sat on the bench and cried, But suddenly, someone wearing the same mask of Minho, sat beside her and wiped her tears. “Minho Oppa! I thought you left me here” Krystal said while crying. Minho showed her the tickets for the horror house and seems that he was telling Krystal to stop crying and let’s have fun.