I LOVE YOU! please hear me!

she must be yours,and not me.

 

Jessica hurried to Shinee’s dorm but when she already made it to Shinee’s dorm, Key came immediately to her and said “Noona!! Minho left! He’s leaving! Follow him and stop him, you’re the only one who can stop him! Hurry!”. Jessica didn’t reply and just ran fast head to the airport where Minho is. 
 
Meanwhile Minho with body guards around him was about to ride the airplane and he was really sad and it seems that he doesn’t really like to leave Korea, Shinee and especially Jessica, but he thought that he can’t move on as long as Jessica is around him so he decided to just leave the country.
 
 
Jessica was already in the airport and she was turning her head right and left to find Minho, but she found nothing, she was looking all around the airport but Minho wasn’t there. Her eyes turned to a teary-eyed but she did not give up.
 
She looked at the door where only people who has passport are allowed and she knew she wasn’t allow there and she might be jailed if she passed through that door, but Jessica did not think and just ran passed to it and all the guards guarding it also ran after her. Jessica was running really fast because she might caught by the guards. Jessica saw that all the planes were about to take off. She ran after each planes that she saw taking off. 
All the planes flew and there was only one plane left and it was also about to take off. Jessica ran fast once again and Jessica tried to stop it but what she did was nothing. She cried and cried and she was really panting heavily for running too much, she was loosing her breathe for running too much and crying too much. She was looking at the last plane she saw in the sky and she screamed as if people in the plane can hear her “MINHO-YAH! You’re so stupid! Why did you left me here, why did you left without knowing anything about my real feelings! I LOVE YOU MINHO! I LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE YOUUUUUU!”.
 
And right after she screamed, she cried and cried again. 
And suddenly someone in her back took her hands and putted handcuff on it and even without facing it she already knew that it was the police.She didn’t notice it because she wasn’t facing the entrance so she also didn’t notice the police’s face. “Oh yeah, I didn’t see Minho and here’s the police, what an unlucky day!!” Jessica said in her mind.
 
 “Okay!Okay! I’ll come to you, just don’t hurt me, I don’t have any money so please just let me stay in the jail for a day or 2 days maybe, please?” Jessica said while still not facing the police. And the police answered “Yes, you really are going to come with me! And of course, as you wish, I will never ever hurt you! You’re not gonna need money but still you’re going to jail for a lifetime!. Jessica was so shocked from what she heard that she’s going to jail for a lifetime so she faced the police, and when she faced the police, she found out that she did not faced the real police but she faced Minho, Jessica was so shocked but Minho was smiling facing her closely.
 
“Yes! What you heard was right! You’re going to jail for a lifetime, and it’s the jail in my heart, you’re not allowed to come out from my heart, you’re gonna stay here forever.” Minho said then laughed. Jessica cried because she was so happy. Minho continued “I heard everything, you said  that you love me, right? Then it’s your time to hear me out, I LOVE YOU MORE NOONA!”. “Then if you love me more, I love you most!” Jessica answered and smile. Minho hugged Jessica and whispered to her ear, “will you be my girlfriend Jessica?”. “YES!” Jessica whispered back. And Minho smiled with tears falling from his eyes due to happiness. “Thank God!” Minho said in his mind.