where are you, ugly boy??

she must be yours,and not me.

 

Jessica Jung

Krrrnnggg! (alarm clock is ringing) ahhhhhhh, it’s another day again, it means another day of finding that dork, ugly, dark boy. Tsk! Until now, I really can’t understand Krystal for liking that boy. But still, I must find him, it’s for my sister. Hmmmmmm. Time to wake her up! =)

Krystal! Wake up Mrs. Choi! Ahahaha. I know you like me calling you Mrs. Choi, right? “Mrs. Choi? My last name is not Choi, it’s Jung, Krystal Jung”. Krystal angrily answered. “Just admit it!” Jessica replied.

Alright! Its vacation now so it means you’re not going anywhere, okay? Jessica said. But Krystal didn’t answer her. Thank you for answering Mrs. Choi, Jessica jokingly said. 

Krystal is watching TV, while Jessica is preparing herself for something. Krystal knows that Jessica is a very gallivant person so she usually just let Jessica leave their house without asking her where is she going.

Bye Krystal! Jessica said. But Krystal just looked at her passed the door.

As always, she didn’t say anything again. Hmmm...Nevermind! Back to work! Time to find him again. Jessica said to herself.  Alright. The name is Choi Minho, aigooo!what an ugly name!uhhhhh. But a nice surname, hehehe. It’s like Choi Sooyoung, my favourite member of SNSD. ahihihi.

Finally,im here, at SM company. Hope Shinee is here. “Jessica said.” Excuse me ma’am! Do you work here? The guard said. “No, i don’t. Why? Do you want to hire me?” Jessica replied. “Ahahahaha, Crazy girl! Ofcourse not! Strangers like you are not allowed here, so you better leave now or else i’ll call the police” the guard said.

But Jessica did not hear the guard because she was staring at the nine girls that passing in front of her . “Oh! She looks like Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona! Aigoooo! It’s So Nyuh Shi Dae! I just let them passed in front of me. AHhhhhh! Im really stupid! But wait, who’s the blonde girl that’s with them, i only know eight members  in SNSD.  She’s really beautiful and she looks exactly like me! Wow! I never thought that my beauty is for SNSD.

“Yah! Ajumma! I said you better leave now! “ The guard angrily said to her. “ AJUMMA??!? Im not an AJUMMA! Do i look like that im already an Ajumma? Ha? Nooooo, RIGHT?! Because I look exactly like the blonde member of SNSD. Remember that?! Okay!

Aigoooo! I am so unlucky today. First of all, I didn’t find that dork, ugly, dark boy. Second I let SNSD passed in front of me and forgot to asked them for an autograph and then third, the guard called me “AJUMMA”! HUHUHUHUHHUH. Why?why?why?

It’s already lunch time so Jessica finds a restaurant, so she can eat and rest there for a while. So while sitting and finding something to eat.  A guy covering his face with hat, and wearing  jacket and pants just sits beside her and said “Just don’t move”  Jessica panicked and said “ ajusshi, i don’t have money to give you, i know that I look like a celebrity but i am really not rich.” The guy revealed his face while laughing at her.”OMO! are you Ch-choi Minho of shinee?” Jessica asked. “and then.........