It's SHINee????

she must be yours,and not me.

 

She’s really nervous while she waits for the message to appear in her computer’s screen. And then....“OMOOOOOOO! IT’S SHINee!!!” Jessica shouted. Because of her very loud voice, Krystal woke up and went to Jessica’s room and shouted “why??! Why are you shouting? Are you warming up your voice again, how many times do I need to tell you that you’re not going to be one of the members of SNSD.AIGOOO!”

Jessica ran towards Krystal and hugged her and said “Krystal! Minho is yours now! Remember the job that I was telling you yesterday? I’m going to be the personal assistant of Shinee”And for the first time, Krystal smiled and Jessica noticed that Krystal was really happy because of that news and that smile gave Jessica more strength. Krystal checked the email herself and sees if it is really true and she smiled again because it is really shinee, her favourite boy group but then she also noticed that the date that was given to Jessica for her to start her job was also that day.

“Unnie! Hurry up, you’re late! Today is the first day of your work! Faster!” Krystal shouted. Jessica dressed up, brushed her teeth and fixed her hair.  “Unnie! Fighting!” Krystal shouted while Jessica hurriedly passed the door, Jessica was so happy that day because it’s been so long since she heard Krystal’s encouragement.When Jessica reached the company, she went to the location that Taesang emailed her. “She reached the room of Shinee and when she opened the door, Key, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho were all shocked by her. Jessica was shocked too and she was so nervous. She drooped her head and greet them “ Anyonghaseyo, Jessica imnida! I’m your new P.A now.” Jessica said.

Onew was the first one to greet her back. “You’re our P.A?? You’re too beautiful to become our P.A, please take care of us well” Onew said to Jessica.

“How can you be so late at the first day of your job?? It means you don’t give importance to it.” Minho seriously said. “No, it’s not like that” Jessica replied. “Just don’t be late again” Minho said.

Their manager explained the things that Jessica needs to do. That day was shinee’s performance at Music bank so Jessica knows that she needs to prepare their clothes. 

All the boys are done dressing up except Minho, the staffs are calling them but Minho was still at the dressing room. “Grrrrrrrr. He’s so boastful, he thought that he’s so handsome but he’s not! And now he’s taking too much time just dressing his ugly body!” Jessica said to herself.

Taemin, Key, Jonghyun and Onew are all ready and Jessica knows that there’s no time left for minho so Jessica decided to enter the dressing room and checked Minho.

“Minho! Minho! Jessica opened the door and she saw..........

Nothing inside the dressing room.  And when Jessica went outside, she saw Minho smiling at her “Noona, are you ert?”Minho happily asked. “ert??noooo! i was just checking if you’re done dressing.” Jessica replied. “really? Or maybe you just want to see my gorgeous body”hahahaha.” Minho replied. Jessica was so pissed off by Minho. But Minho was enjoying making fun of Jessica. But then she founds out that that incident was just a test if Jessica will do good at her job and Minho’s seriousness earlier was also a joke. Shinee planned it before Jessica arrives. Members are all laughing because of what Jessica did at the dressing room but on the other hand, Jessica was so angry because she thought that that incident was all true.