noona, SARANGHAE!

she must be yours,and not me.

 

It’s already dark but they’re still at the beach sitting on a big rock, they feel the waves on their feet and they were so quiet and looks like they’re both sitting with a stranger. Minho was turning his eyes to Jessica without moving his face so Jessica will not notice it, Minho seems so bother and really nervous that his heart was beating so fast. On the other side, Jessica was thinking really hard what to say to Minho, the part that they held hands result awkwardness for both of them.

“okay, Minho, focus! You can do it! And don’t be nervous, stop trembling because you can do it, you must confess now, this is the perfect time to confess! Fighting Minho!” Minho said in his mind. And then he turned to Jessica, faced Jessica and held both of Jessica’s hand once again.  “N-noona, I have something to tell you and I hope you’ll accept it.” Minho said. “Minho, what are you doing?” Jessica said. “Just listen to me please!” Minho said. But Jessica stood up and walked away,  Minho was so shocked that Jessica turned her back on him but Minho didn’t give up, he stood up and shouted “NOONA!” Jessica stopped walking but still not facing Minho.  Minho was relieved that Jessica stopped walking away so it means she wants to listen, so Minho continue shouting what he’s saying.

“Noona! Since you showed up in my life! you started bothering my mind, you were always running in my mind and it drives me crazy knowing what the reason is! at first I thought I don’t want you in my life so I acted stupid in front of you!  but as time goes by! I slowly realized that I like you.” Minho stopped for a minute and breathe heavily and continues shouting again.

“Yes, noona! I like you so much and I love you. And I don’t want you to be my Noona no more, I want and need you to be my girlfriend……….. JESSICA?!” Minho bent his knees and seems he’s begging Jessica. It was the first time that he called Jessica by her name. Jessica was so shocked and faced Minho, she walked near Minho and stood him up. “I’m sorry Minho, I’m still not sure about my feelings for you, give me time until tomorrow, can you?” Jessica said. Minho nodded and said “ I’ll wait for you tomorrow here, if you meet me here, it means you accepted me but if you did not, then you don’t want me, I know it will break my heart if you do it but I’ll try my best to move on but I’m not sure if I can do it”. “ Don’t be sure that I’ll meet you here Minho, you should go home if you think I’m taking so long, it’s really hard for me, Krystal likes you.” Jessica replied. “I’ll wait for you here no matter what happen” Minho said.

 

They both went home. And Minho was really nervous for tomorrow, he even prayed that Jessica could come and accept him. And on the other side, Jessica was having a hard time, knowing her true feelings and thinking about Krystal if she accepted Minho. “I love my sister, and I could hurt her if I accepted Minho” Jessica said.