My first hug from a boy!

she must be yours,and not me.

 

“ahahahaha. Noona, are you really going to peek at Minho’s body?” Key said to Jessica. “Nooooo, i won’t do that, I swear!” Jessica replied. They were all smiling at her especially Minho. Minho was like teasing Jessica with his smile. Jessica thought that Minho was a serious guy but the truth is, Minho was just acting at that time. The manager came and pretend that he doesn’t know anything, “Okay, Jessica. You showed us a good job, you can go home for now and start your real job tomorrow” The manager said. “Uhhhhh, i thought it was all true, but swear i really don’t want to go inside that room and peek at Minho’s body” Jessica replied. “hahahaha, Noona, why are you so defensive, no need to explain, we all know the truth” Minho said.

Onew take Jessica home using his car. And when they reached Jessica’s house, he stopped the car and looked at Jessica’s face and said. “ Noona, I know it wasn’t your intention to go inside that dressing room, don’t worry they were just making fun of you, Minho is really just like that, he loves teasing other people but he’s really a kind boy, you’re going to like him when time goes by”. “hmmmmm. I don’t think that Minho will be close to me, really!! I was so annoyed by him, since the first time that i saw him, I don’t like him. It makes me clinch my teeth whenever i saw him, AIGOO!” Jessica replied. Jessica went inside the house and say goodbye to Onew, she said to herself that Onew was her ideal man. When she got inside the house Krystal welcomed her by a wide smile, How was it? How was Minho? Krystal asked her while smiling. Jessica knows that she will disappoint Krystal if she tells Krystal that Minho wasn’t her type for her sister so she just said that “ Oh! Minho was so nice, he’s so humble, and he’s almost perfect” Jessica said while coughing as she really don’t want to say it. Krystal was so happy and so excited to meet Minho soon.”So unnie, shall I meet him soon?” Krystal asked. “I’ll let you know it when its all ready,Okay? I’ll go and sleep now, tomorrow will be a big day for me. “ Jessica answered. While Jessica was lying on her bed, she reads the things that she must do for ShiNee. First one was, she must know the schedules of ShiNee. Second, she must prepare the things that Shinee needed. Third, she’ll make sure that they are all in the right condition or they are feeling good and nothing uncomfortable with. Jessica fell asleep while holding the paper that she was reading.

“Unnie! Unnie! Wake up. Get ready and do the things that you must do” Krystal said while waking her sister. Jessica woke up with a bright smile because it’s her sister who wakes her up. Jessica first went to ShinEe’s dorm. She first enter the locked code of the door and when she first enter the dorm, she woke up all the boys, First is Key, Taemin and Jonghyun, they shared rooms that’s why she easily woke them up. The next room was Minho, and when she entered the room, she saw Minho sleeping with his body half . Jessica was so amazed by his body but can’t admit it. She walked near to Minho and when she was about to wake him up, Minho grabbed Jessica and hugged her tight. Minho seems dreaming. “Waaaaaahhhhh! HELP!” Jessica shouted. Onew woke up and ran towards Minho’s room, He was shocked from what he sees and he helped Jessica over Minho. But Onew can’t get Jessica from Minho’s arms. Minho opened his eyes and he was shocked that he was facing a beautiful girl, he can’t recognize Jessica at first but when he founds out that it was Jessica, he stood up and asked “Noona! Did you do something to me?”. “Yah, how dare you to asked me that question? I should be the one who should ask that question, you ert!”. Jessica walked out and Minho and Onew noticed that Jessica was really angry from what happened. It was the first time that Jessica was touched like that of a boy that’s why she’s  so sensitive when it comes to a skinship.”Minho, apologize to her.” Onew said. “Hyung! Why me?! It’s not my fault.” Minho answered.