Don't get well very fast, arasso?

she must be yours,and not me.

 

“Ee-leo-na-se-yo” (means wake up) the alarm clock said. It’s only 5:00 am in the morning but Jessica stood up even though she was still sleepy. She tied her hair up and went to the kitchen and cooked for breakfast. “It should be delicious” Jessica said while staring at the food cooked by her. Jessica packed it in a box and left some to Krystal. She putted it in a table with a note “Eat well, arasso? I’m going to work. Take care my little sister”

 

Jessica went to Shinee’s dorm, and heads immediately to Minho’s room. She prepared breakfast only for Minho. She putted a small plate of kimchi , a bowl of rice and a bowl of clear soup made with vegetables and enriched with stock made from meat, bones and shell fish. Jessica putted a lot of effort preparing Minho’s breakfast. Time passed and Minho woke up. “Breakfast in bed” Jessica smilingly said. “Minho was shocked that Jessica was there but Minho just turned his back to Jessica. Jessica already knows it that Minho was upset because of what she did in their performance. Jessica sat on Minho’s bed and said “I’m sorry Minho, I promised I’ll never do it again, I know it was my fault, I’ll make it up to you.” Jessica turned Minho’s head in front of her and they were so close to each other and Jessica said once again “I’m sorry okay?” Minho’s heart beats so fast and it was hard for him to refuse that apology. “awwww,noona! You just turned my head like that, you’re about to break my neck now” Minho said then smile. “Sorry again” Jessica said while giving Minho’s neck a massage. “Noona, my right hand also hurt” Minho said. And Jessica followed Minho and massages his right hand. “My left hand also, noona” Minho said with a pouting looks, Minho was so cute, but Jessica gave him a slight punch in his chest. “YAH! MINHO! You’re right hand was the only part injured and not your left hand!” Jessica said. Minho wasn’t replying and Jessica was shocked, because Minho was holding his chest and he was panting heavily. “I c-can’t b-breathe noona” Minho said. Jessica panicked and said “do u need water? What should I do? I’m calling a doctor now.” And Minho laughed very loud.”HAHAHAHAHAHA, I was just acting noona” Minho said and continues laughing but when he looked at Jessica again, the big smile on his face fades slowly. Jessica was making an angry face, pouting her lips and giving Minho an angry look. She was so cute but scary in the same time. “noona, I was just kidding” Minho said in a very sad and worried tone. Jessica laughed and said “ HA! I made fun of you too! HAHAHAHAHAHA”.  “You made fun of me ha?”Minho said then tickles Jessica. Jessica laughed and laughed because of Minho tickling her. They both had fun during that morning. And they were both smiling and laughing because of each other.

 

It was already their supper, and they were all together at one table. Jessica cooked for everyone but she obviously treats Minho very special. She was feeding Minho ‘because Minho can’t use his right hand temporarily. And everyone can see it especially Onew, because Onew was sitting in front of Minho. “ahhhh, Minho is so lucky.” Jonghyun said. Onew finished his food very fast and left the table without saying any word. But none of them noticed it.

It was time for Jessica to go home, so Minho accompanied her outside their dorm to get her a taxi. “Minho-yah, I should go now, get well soon and see you tomorrow” Jessica said with a very sweet smile. “Thanks noona, thank you for taking care of me, I had a great time today with you” Minho said. Jessica got a taxi and went home. While Minho was heading back to their dorm, he was talking to his right hand saying “yah! Don’t get well very fast arasso? It’s okay if it hurts sometimes, just let noona take care of me for a while, okay?”. Minho looks crazy and he continue walking back to their dorm with a very big smile on his face.