He's really weird.

she must be yours,and not me.

 

Krystal got her smile back when she saw Minho. Krystal and Minho went inside the horror house and when Jessica and Key saw that, they followed immediately the two inside and still, Krystal and Minho have no idea that Jessica was with them.

While the four are inside the horror house, man-made monsters popped out from everywhere, and try to scare all of them. Jessica was really scared so she already forgot that she needs to peek at Krystal, she always screams whenever she sees monsters. But later on, one really scary monster scared Jessica, she panicked and screamed and because she was so scared and got shocked from the monster, she didn’t notice that she was already hugging Key. Key seems that he was really shocked but he just let Jessica hugged him, he didn’t say a word but his reaction shows that he really likes it. On response, Key hugged Jessica back. But Key seems that he’s taking it seriously and he really hugged Jessica tight. The Monster that was scaring Jessica before was already gone but the two, Jessica and Key was still hugging each other, but after a minute, Jessica noticed that there was no more monster so she opened her eyes and found out that she was hugging Key, she was so shocked so she took away her hand from Key’s back and Key did the same thing ‘cause he felt awkward from what he did.

On the other hand, Unlike Jessica, Krystal wasn’t scared and not screaming like her unnie. But she felt really different about Minho’s acts. Minho was so scared and acting like a naught boy and Krystal know Minho being quiet and serious boy. Krystal questioned herself why Minho was acting like that. But even though Minho was acting weird, Krystal was really happy having Minho beside him inside the horror house.

After the horror house bonding, Krystal and Minho went to different rides inside the amusement park and you can see that Krystal was really having fun with Minho. And Minho continued acting really different and so with Key being quiet with Jessica. But Jessica was also happy seeing Minho making her sister happy.

After that, Jessica and Key decided to go home, Key accompanied Jessica to their house. When they reached Jessica’s house. Jessica thanked Key for coming with her peeking at her sister but before going inside their house, Jessica was really curious why Key was still wearing his mask even though there’s no one around them.”Key, why are you still wearing that mask??” Jessica asked. But on response, Key didn’t say anything but just waved his hands saying “it’s nothing”.  Jessica just let it passed but Key really left Jessica lots of questions about him acting quiet and wearing mask though there’s no people around them.

Minho and Krystal also decided to go home after a very long day. So like Key, Minho was also gentleman so he also accompanied Krystal to their house. Minho and Krystal reached the house but before Krystal go inside their house, Minho grabbed Krystal’s hand and hugged Krystal. Krystal was really shocked and her heart beats really fast. While Minho was hugging Krystal, Krystal feels that the time stops and nothing around them was moving, it seems that all things stopped. So after that ,Krystal went inside acting like she took drugs ‘because she was just speechless. But deep inside her, she was really happy and feels like that day was the happiest day of her life.

 

Minho and Key got home on the same time, and they both wearing the same mask so when they saw each other. They removed the mask and Minho found out that it was Key and Key found out that it was Minho. They were so shocked seeing each other. “Hyung! Where have you been?! Why did you come home at this late time, I thought you were already here” Minho shockingly said. “Yahhh! I’m the one who should ask you that! I thought you escaped and left Krystal alone in the amusement park so in that situation, you shouldn’t come home this late, you’re the one who should be here already earlier!” Key replied.