I think of you all the time.

she must be yours,and not me.

 

Rain drops stopped falling in his head, he was so shocked that someone came, and he slowly stood up but he still doesn’t know who it was, and he closed his eyes and turned his back to face this person. He wishes before he open his eyes that when he open it, the face of Jessica will popped in front of him. “I wished a lot to you but just forget all those and grant this one, I beg you Lord, make it noona please, make it Jessica.” Minho said in his mind. And then he slowly open his eyes. But it was Key who’s holding the umbrella. Right after he sees Key, tears and tears fell from his eyes, he expected too much that Jessica will come. Minho cried in front of Key without being embarrassed. Key hugged Minho and said “Let’s go home now, you waited for so long, she’ll never meet you” Key said. Minho was still crying and he went with Key to go home, Key explained that he heard Minho talking to himself last night about waiting Jessica at the beach and  he heard everything and knows everything about Minho and Jessica.

“I hope I did the right thing” Jessica said in her mind while staring at Krystal while they watch t.v.  “what’s wrong unnie? You haven’t said anything since morning, is there anything that bothers you?” Krystal said. “no. it’s nothing. I’m just not in the mood to talk right now” Jessica answered.

 

Tomorrow morning, Jessica woke up early and went immediately to Shinee’s dorm.  She prepares food for Shinee and Onew, Jonghyun,Taemin and Key immediately went to the table to eat what Jessica prepared. Jessica was still standing, staring at Minho’s room door and seems she’s waiting for him. Jessica stares for so long so Key noticed it, “Minho isn’t here noona, he went home and took a leave” Key said. Jessica was shocked when she heard Key.  Jessica stayed quiet and she stares at Minho’s vacant seat at the table, “I guess Shinee can’t really be complete without him” Jessica said in her mind.

She spent the whole day with Shinee though Shinee doesn’t have any schedule, she cleaned up and she’s really quiet. She’s not used to this silence, she thought that if Minho is with her, maybe she’s laughing right now, she thought she maybe annoyed by Minho sometimes but she still likes it, she likes how Minho annoys her, make fun of her and nags at her. “It’s really different if Minho isn’t here, it’s just, this dorm isn’t comfortable without Minho” Jessica said once again in her mind. Time passed by and Jessica went home and she felt nothing happened in her day today.

And like that day, lots of days came up without Minho. Jessica was doing the same thing over and over again, nothing fun was happening to her, no laughs, no anger, no joys, it’s really just nothing with her this past few days. But one night, while Jessica was home, Minho went back to their dorm. “I’m leaving guys, I’m not sure if it will be permanent but I’m not yet sure if I’ll come back, I already told this to president and our manager will be the one who’ll handle it to our fans, I’m so sorry guys, but something just came up to me and this is the only way I think to forget it” Minho said. “But hyung, where are you going?” Taemin said. “I’ll leave korea for a while, tomorrow is my flight, I’ll just get some time to forget my problem and to recover things in my life” Minho said.

Time passed by. And it’s morning again. Unlike before Jessica woke up very peacefully but now Jessica sat down and panting heavily, seems she had a nightmare. “Aigoooo, why did I just dream of you, Minho?! I did nothing in my past few days but to think of you  all day and now I just dreamt about you. Yah, I think of you everyday, every hour, every minute and every second. Haha, I always think of you Minho,hahaha but why??? Jessica stopped for a while and suddenly “OH MY GOD! I LOVE MINHO! I DO LOVE HIM, I HAVE TO GO AFTER HIM NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!”