Noona will come, arasso?

she must be yours,and not me.

 

The sun rose again and Minho was already awake and facing the mirror early in the morning, he was wearing his best clothes as if he was going to audition to some drama or movie but the truth is it was only for Jessica, it was the day of waiting for Jessica if he’s going to accept Minho or not. Minho was very nervous but still hoping that Jessica will come. “calm down, Minho. Noona will come and meet you there, arasso?” Minho said while he was talking to himself. After that, it was only 8 am but he already went to the beach and skipped his breakfast, all of the members were thinking what was going on to him. Before, Minho never skip his meal because he is a monster when it comes to eating but now he just left like that not peeking at the food. Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin were really shocked but Key seems that he knows what’s going on to Minho.

 

On the other side, same as Minho, Jessica woke up early in the morning but unlike Minho, Jessica was awake but still lying on her bed. “what to do?! What to do?! What to do?! I still don’t know!!! Please Lord, give me a sign, I still don’t know my feelings for him” Jessica said.

 

Many hours just passed and Jessica was still lying and still don’t know what to do until someone knocked on her door very loud, Jessica opened the door and it was Krystal, “Noona! It’s raining outside, don’t go anywhere okay? It’s dangerous outside, okay?” Krystal said. Jessica was very shocked at what she heard, she asked herself it was already the sign and she thinks it really it is, God already gave her a sign and it was Krystal and the rain, it seems that the two (rain and Krystal) are stopping her to go.

“Is it? So I should not go, right? B-but what about him? It’s raining and it’s dangerous beside the beach. Noooooo, maybe he already went home right? Yah, maybe he already did.” Jessica said in her mind.

But the truth is Minho was still waiting at the beach, it was raining really hard but Minho was still standing beside the beach waiting for Jessica. “It’s okay, Minho. Noona will come for you, she will be here in a minute, just wait a bit.” Minho said and he was really full of hopes.

At shinee’s dorm, all of the members are worrying for Minho, they don’t know where Minho is, and it was raining really really hard. Minho left his phone at home so the members can’t contact him.

“Minho, noona will come for you, arasso? Noona will come, she’ll come here.” Minho kept repeating saying Jessica will come until tears already fell from his eyes. Minho already sat down at the beach crying and already gave up. But as he sat down, someone put an umbrella at top of him and when he looked up, it was……..