Job well done! FIGHTING!

she must be yours,and not me.

 

When Jessica went out of Minho’s room. You can really see to her face that she was really annoyed and got angry from what happened to her and Minho. All of the members noticed it. While Jessica was preparing their breakfast, Taemin asked her “ Noona, is there any problem? You can open it with us, we might help you with that.” “No, it’s nothing. After all, maybe you’ll just think that it is too simple to act like this, but for me, it was really a big deal” Jessica answered. After that, Jessica finished preparing their breakfast and then she went to the living room of Shinee’s dorm to calm down and to forced her not to think too much of it.

Minho and Onew arrived at the dining room. “Hyung, what’s noona’s problem? There’s something for sure that bothers her? Do you have any idea?” Jonghyun asked to Onew. All of the members were all worried to Jessica.  It’s just yesterday that they met her but they feel that they know Jessica well and they worried too much for her. Onew stared angrily at Minho and you could tell that even Onew wasn’t talking, he was telling to Minho that he should apologize to her. Minho was so guilty and also worried to Jessica but he was having a hard time to admit it. Minho went to the living room and he saw Jessica sitting on the couch with her face being so bothered. “why is she so pretty even with her face like that?” Minho said to his self while staring at Jessica. Minho walked near her and sits besides Jessica. “Noona, a-a-about earlier? I didn’t mean to do that and I really don’t know why I did that. And about asking that question if you did something to me, I was just making fun of you again, I really am sorry noona. Hope you forgive me.” Minho said to Jessica with his sad face. Jessica was about to forgive him but there was something that popped into her mind. “Hmmmm. I must use this as the first step of my plan for my sister and Minho. Ahahahaha. Jessica CHARANDA! Kekekeke”

“ hmm. It was really a big deal for me to be touched by a boy like that, so it’s hard for me to forgive you unless you do me three wishes? Deal?” Jessica said to Minho. “WHAT?! Am I the personal assistant here? Why do I need to do that wishes? I already ate my pride and apologized to you! NOONA!” Minho replied. Jessica turned her face with a sad face and walked away while saying “ “Okay, I understand. Being held by a guy like that really bothers me, Maybe I can’t even sleep while thinking of that. It’s so....”Jessica wasn’t finish for what she was saying but Minho just shouted “ Alright! Alright! I’ll do it Noona!” . Minho seems so forced by what Jessica said. Jessica was so happy from what she heard that Minho will do the three wishes. She sat again at the couch and discussed the first wish. “Alright! Let’s start with the first wish. I have a sister named Krystal and she’s really beautiful. My wish is..You should be friend with her and be closed to her. Understand?” Jessica smilingly said. “ What? Are you trying to....?”Minho didn’t finish his statement because he suddenly saw Jessica’s convincing face so he just said “ ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I’ll do it.”

They did the promise shake hands and went to the dining room and eat with the other members. When Onew saw Jessica’s smile, it turned back his smiles too. All of them seemed so happy when Jessica is happy as if it is Jessica who controlled their emotions.

Jessica did all of her jobs well done for that whole day. And she thinks that it was worth it being hugged by Minho. She went home with a smile and told Krystal about the good news except of the hugged part between Minho and her. After that she went to her room and sleep with a wide smile on her face.