it was my entire fault

she must be yours,and not me.

 

Then the most awaited day came, shinee’s comeback. “Noona, where’s Krystal?” Key said nervously. “She’s on her way, don’t worry, you guys are going to do well on your performance” Jessica said. Minho was sitting in the couch at the waiting room and seems something is wrong with him; he’s really quiet unlike the other day. Jessica noticed it so she sat beside Minho and tries to calm him down. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Jessica said in a sweet voice. Minho stared at Jessica with a very worried face then said “I’m so nervous noona, feels like there’s something wrong that will happen later”. “ Don’t think it that way, I’m going to stand in front of the stage and cheer you up, so you need to do well, arasso?” Jessica said. “You’re going to cheer me noona? I will definitely do my best to show you why lot of girls goes crazy because of me. Minho said then smiles at Jessica. Onew was doing his make-up but he still heard what Jessica said to Minho that she’s going to cheer for Minho.

“Shinee, get ready, you’re next” a staff member said. All of them were so nervous while waiting for their turn. Jessica went in the front stage as what she promised to Minho. Then Shinee went to stage and the music starts. All of the fans screamed and all shine members were so cool dancing and singing and enjoying their music. Minho was doing his best ‘cause he saw Jessica was there cheering for him. “Go Minho!” Jessica screamed. But suddenly she feels her cell phone is vibrating in her pocket, and it was Krystal. “Unnie, fetch me here at the entrance door, the guards are not allowing me to enter” Krystal said.  “okay, wait for me there” Jessica replied then left the stage and heads to the exit door. Minho was giving all his best until he saw Jessica heading to the exit door. Minho lost the dance steps and got pushed accidentally by Key. Minho hurt his back and his right hand but he still stood up and continues performing.

Their performance ends with a very cool pose and they left the stage. Minho sat at the floor and hold his right hand and Key went to him and said “are you alright?” But Minho didn’t answer. Onew,Jonghyun and Taemin also went to Minho and all of them are worrying. Staff members carried Minho and sent him to the hospital. Jessica and Krystal went at the waiting room and congratulate the members for doing great in their performance. “Noona, we didn’t do a great job, Minho injured his self” Taemin said. “You did not watch our performance!? Jonghyun said. Jessica was so shocked and said to herself that it was all her fault. “Where is he now?” Krystal said in a very worried tone. “He’s in the hospital; they said we just need to wait for him at our dorm.” Onew said.

They all wait for Minho at the dorm but it’s already late at night, Minho was still not coming back. So Jessica and Krystal decided to go home and just come back tomorrow.

“It was my entire fault; I should have cheered him during the whole performance.” Jessica said while lying on her bed. “I’m going to take care of him well!”