Finally! They met! =)

she must be yours,and not me.

 

“Okay, it’s time to wake up Minho.” Jessica said. She entered Minho’s room and she went near on Minho’s bed. But when she was about to wake Minho, Minho grabbed her and hugged her. Jessica was so shocked. “Minho! It’s not time for that, someone might see us. “ Jessica said while giggling. But in return she hugged Minho back and said. “I really love you Minho”.

“Krrrnggggggggg!”She heard the noise of her alarm clock. “OMO! Thank God! It was only just a dream” Jessica said to herself. She was so nervous that she thought it was true. “But what in the world is he doing in my dreams?” Jessica asked herself. She just ignored her own question and went to Krystal’s room to wake her up. “Krystal, get ready! You’re coming with me. It’s time for you to meet Minho. I just want you and Minho fall in love really quick. Minho is really bothering me wherever I go. Just do well while you’re with him, okay?” Jessica said to Krystal“. “Okay. Whatever you said unnie” Krystal happily answered.  Jessica noticed that Krystal was really excited. Shinee doesn’t have any schedule that day so it was really a perfect day for Minho and Krystal to have a date. Jessica decided to set their date in an amusement park. So first, they went to Shinee’s dorm to meet Minho and the other members. Krystal and Jessica reached their dorms but stopped at the front of the door. “Unnie, Do I look good?” Krystal asked Jessica. Krystal was so nervous at that time.” You don’t look good Krystal” Jessica answered. Krystal was shocked and became more nervous, she panics and asked her sister what’s missing in her face. But Jessica just said “ Krystal, you don’t look good, because you look perfect. Being just you will catch Minho’s heart. Don’t worry too much, you have me at your back”.  Jessica said. Krystal hugged Jessica and said “Thanks! I’m so lucky to have you and I’m so stupid because I’d been a very bad sister to you and I’m sorry for that. Jessica was so happy because the old Krystal is back. “Alright! Let’s go inside.” Jessica said. Jessica opened the door and they both entered. “Kids!” Jessica shouted. “NOONA! Ehehehehe” Key shouted. Key was really excited to see Jessica. Key noticed Krystal so he asked Jessica “Noona! Who is that beautiful girl?” His face turns red and his heart beats faster. “That’s my sister, Krystal!” Jessica answered. Key was really shy but he still went near Krystal and introduced his self. “Hi, my name is Key.” Krystal just smiled at him and seems that she doesn’t care for Key and she’s really waiting for Minho to come out. “Noona, it was only me, Minho and Onew here. The other members went home.” Key said. Onew and Minho went out of their rooms and went to Jessica”. Krystal was so happy when she saw Minho walking near them. Krystal thought Minho was going to greet her first but he first greet Jessica and just ignored her”. “Jessica, what are you doing here? We don’t have any schedule today, remember?.” Onew asked Jessica. “ Oh, nothing. Just some business with Minho.” Jessica said. Minho was shocked and asked Jessica. “Noona! What are you talking about?” Jessica grabbed Minho towards to the kitchen for her to tell Minho what to do. “Minho! That girl in the living room is my sister, she is Krystal, remember my first wish? You need to be close to her. So both of you will go to an amusement park to bond together, Understand? Jessica said. “Noona! Are you serious? You’re setting us in a date!”Minho said. “You promised me! Don’t make noona get mad at you again, okay?. Alright! Let’s go. Onew, Key and I will come with you to amusement park.” Jessica said.

Jessica and Minho went back to the living room. Minho looked at Krystal but he doesn’t look good while he was looking at her. “Onew, can we go to an amusement park?” Jessica asked. “ Why?” Onew replied. Onew doesn’t know what was going on.” I’ll tell it to you later” Jessica answered. The five of them, Onew, Minho, Key, Krystal and Jessica got into the car. Onew was driving the car, Key was in the front seat and Minho was at the back seat sitting between the Jung sisters. An hour passed by and they finally reached the amusement park. While the five of them are inside the car, Jessica said “Alright! Only the two of you will go inside the amusement park. Have fun! =)”