A different person

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She knew him. Sandara's crush this days. the "Doctor".

 

 

But knowing Sandara, she would just bottle up all her feelings rather than confess to a guy.

 

 

"Sandara-shi let's go." he said as he pulled her again.

 

 

"No..." she thought. "He can't know I'm Sandara. he can't know what's happening to me. No one has to know! It will ruin everything that I planned."

 

 

 

 

As soon as they're out on the street, she touch him softly on the arm that's holding her hand.

 

 

"Oppa..." she said softly. "I'm sorry but I think you've mistaken me for someone else."

 

 

 

He looked at her questioningly and she can't help but admire Sandara for choosing well again; " The doctor is hot" she thought.

 

 

 

"Sandara-shi, it's me Jaejoong. Have you forgotten?" he asked with worry on his face.

 

 

"You really mistook me for someone else..." she said with a small laugh. "My name is Dara, not Sandara." she then took her hand from his. "Nice to meet you Jaejoong -oppa."

 

 

She saw the look of confusion on his face; trying to make sense of what he's seeing and what he heard.

 

 

"But..." she continued looking at him innocently. "You look so much like her.." he looked at her intently as he answered softly with a mixture of awe in his voice.

 

 

She thought it was a good thing Sandara's an orphan. No one would be able to verify anything; and the possibility of  atwin is plausible. anyone who knows Sandara and talks to Dara would immediately know she's completely a different person. And of course she wouldn't let them know they're one and the same.

 

 

 

"Really?..." Dara answered. "Thanks for pulling me out of there but I've got to go." I kissed him on the cheek and saw the look of surprise in his face. "Goodbye oppa, see you next time." she turned around and hailed a taxi. Thankfully one stopped immediately so she went in fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter