She's strange

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

 

Its been 5 days and she's bored. She walked around her apartment thinking on what to do to help her pass the time.

- bar hopping is out = Il woo or Minho, big possibility to see them.

- shopping is out = Sandara might notice too many new clothes and of course her bank account.

- staying home??= she's going crazy!!!

 

"Hmm..." she thought. "Exercising...." Running to be exact. Sandara doesn't exercise that much; at least this would benefit her. She changed to something appropriate and went out. "Finally!!" she thought to herself.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Byul's POV

 

It's already 11 pm but she still can't sleep. Is Sandy asleep this time yet?Maybe I'll sleep over. It's been a too long since we hanged out. She took the bus and tried calling her but noone's picking up.

 

She got off the bus and started walking the familiar street to her bestfriends house. About to turn a corner, someone bumped into her.

 

"Ooofff..." she said as she fell to the ground.

 

"Omo... sorry!" a girls voice said, Byul looked up and was surprised.

 

"What are you doing out this late? That's why no one is answering the phone when i called." She said as soon as she recognized it's Sandara.

 

"I'm not the only one out late..." Sandara answered, That's when she noticed her friends attire - jogging pants and a hoddie she kept up. Sandara seemed to look anxious as she look around.

 

"What's wrong?" Byul asked worried as she stood up when Sandara offered a hand.

 

"Nothing...I just craved for some ramen and I'm out of stock so... I'm about to go to the grocery in the corner." she answered.

 

"I'll accompany you... then we'll have a girl's night out, sleep over style." Byul said as she linked arms with Sandara.

 

"O-okay." she answered.

 

As they walk...

 

"Strange..." Byul thought, "...she doesn't seem to talk much." Sandy might seem shy around others but she's talkative when it's just us, then she noticed something.

 

"You don't have your glasses,are you wearing contacts?". She asked and stepped in front of her.

 

"Uhm... yes, i just tried today... its a little unconfortable." she shrugged as she pulled me back at her side and resumed walking.

 

"Are you really okay? you seem awfully quiet." Byul asked again.

 

"I just don't feel like talking..." she smiled at her then they entered the convinience store - they separated while looking for something to buy.

 

"Let's drink soju!" Byul told her as she picked a bottle.

 

"Sure... I was kind of thinking of getting some." Sandara answered.

 

 

 

Byul stopped. She only meant it as a joke, Sandy doesn't like to drink that much.

 

 

"Hmmm... maybe there is really something going on." she thought then stopped." Has she remembered?" she looked at Sandara. "Doesn't seem like it, but I'll ask her later." she decided and picked the soju.

 

 

A group of guys entered. One of them walked behind Sandy and picked some ramyun too.

 

"Byul?." Sandy called to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter