What Happened

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul's POV

 

I saw how she was enjoying the night.

 

 

 

Truthfully,I really wanted her to have happiness, with everything that happened to her- she deserves this.

 

 

Even with the things that I've found out,  I know how much this time Sandy needs me.

 

I'll do everything I can to help her...

 

To protect her....

 

 

 

 

 

Even from herself.

 

 

 

 

 

I shook those thoughts away for now. Looked at her direction and saw her laughing with what Dr. Jae must have whispered. I saw the protective or I think its more of him saying to everyone "she's mine" - on how she held her close by his side.

 

 

This shows me a lot- on how much she likes him.

 

 

Sandara is someone who easily gets uncomfortable with skinship. Well not unless its with someone she really likes. And seeing her being so comfortable with his touch - i rest my case.

 

 

i smiled.

 

 

 

 

However that didn't last long. When I turned and looked around, a familiar built caught my attention.

 

 

 

Why is he here? She can't see him! I don't know why - but something tells me she musn't.

 

 

 

It looks like he hasn't seen her yet, he's talking to a guy by the bar.

 

 

 

"What do I do?!" I asked myself as i looked in his direction and back at Sandy.

 

 

 

 

When I looked back at Minho, he's looking around the party maybe looking for familiar faces or some prospect.

 

 

i'm so confused on what to do.

 

 

I can't drag Sandara home - she doesn't remember him and of course it will bring out all sorts of  questions.

 

 

Should i approach him and ask him not to show his face to her? 

 

 

After all- he didn't really care about her right. Or maybe i wouldn't have to do anything... 

 

 

He might just pretend he didn't know her - like how I assumed he did before.

 

 

 

 

All i was debating in my head became useless when i saw how he stood up straighter when he saw her. With the way he frowned , must be about seeing her looking so different and in the arms of someone else.

 

 

I moved to his direction and blocked his way when he started walking in their direction.

 

 

"Don't even dare..." I hissed at him. He looked at me surprised.

 

"Byul right?" He asked with a smile.

 

"I don't ing care if you know my name but don't even think of approaching her . After what you did to her, have the decency to not show your face to her." I tried hard to keep my voice low so as not to attract attention.

 

 

"Can't i just say Hi? After all, she did love me. Maybe she still do  and she'll be happy to see me." He smiled at me before looking back at Sandara's direction." She looks diferent, but its good."

 

 

 

It took all my control not to slap him right then and there. I exhaled.

 

 

"You didn't even have any idea what happened to her after what you did?"  I grabbed his arm and pulled him somewhere with less people.

 

 

 

I was surprised he let me but maybe he didn't expect me to do that so he didn't complain and let me pull him.

 

 

Once i found a suitable place i faced him again.

 

 

 

" You almost caused me to loose my bestfriend!" I snarled at him and i felt my hate for him come out because this is the first time I was able to talk to him since the accident.

 

 

He looked at me confused and placed both of his hands in his pocket.

 

 

"The night you last saw her, she almost died in an accident!"  I formed my hands to fist wanting to punch his face thinking of  the pain and tears he caused with Sandara.

 

 

 

"i didn't know... Maybe now is a good time to apologize." He answered, but I noticed no remorse or care when he said it. He moved forward but i blocked him and pushed him back.

 

 

"Can't you even listen?" I almost screamed at him." You are not needed in her life anymore? Don't mess it again when she just finally gotten better." I felt almost drained.

 

 

 

 

Maybe begging - even though i hate to do it - might serve me better.

 

 

 

"Please... Just forget you ever met her. Find someone else to play with... " i loosen the grip on my hands and looked in his eyes." Please... If even for a little you did care for her, just walk away."

 

 

He sighed then stepped back.

 

 

 

"Okay." He turned his back at me and walked away.

 

 

 

I felt a huge relief, although i wished i have slapped or punched him. 

 

After a few moments i decided to go the the ladies room first and when i looked at the mirror saw how flushed my face is.

 

 

I suddenly thought of Dara - and for a moment i understand her hate. Its not normal and i knew i should really asked for help about Sandara but if i failed to remove her persona from her, i'm scared on what she'll do.

 

 

Flashback - that day i finally understood.

 

 

"i'm here for one purpose only..." She said, watched as she combed her hair away from her face. "... To make him pay for what he did to me... To Sandara." She stared at me.

 

 

"Why do you have to do that? It's over now. He's out of your life." I answered.

 

 

"And let him do that again to any poor innocent girl like my pathetic self? Someone who suddenly felt beautiful and special because someone like him decided she's someone he wants for the moment?" She laughed - and how that sound sent shivers down my spine.

 

 

 

"No no no...." She continued as she raised her index finger and move it side to side." He won't get away with what he did! Someone must teach him a lesson..." She stood up and walk towards the kitchen. She looked at me, "... And that someone is me."

 

 

 

I sat there trying to think of anything that could make sense. I sat up straight.

 

 

"I think we should just get you some help. This is not normal, maybe..." I said as i think of how or who can help. " A doctor? Or a psychiatrist..." I looked toward the kitchen and saw her standing by the doorway holding something very dangerous.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter