Getting to know her

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

 

They used his car to go to the orphanage. He knew she's still a little shy around him, so he tries his best to make her less awkward towards him. She's very pretty today. He smiled.

 

"Did she take extra preparation because of me?" he thought.

 

"Why are you smiling?" she asked. She has this amused look on her face.

 

"I just thought of something." he answered and smiled at her." You look very pretty..." he finally said. She saw her turn red and he chuckled.

 

"Oh..." she said and looked out her window hiding her red face from him." Thanks..." she answered shyly." ... You look good too." she said when she faced dim again.

 

"Thank you." he answered.

 

After some time.

 

"Turn left there and go straight. You won't miss it." He followed her instruction.

 

 

 

Some children and 2 Nuns greeted us as we went out the car. They welcomed us warmly - especially the kids to Sandara. Some immediately grabbed her hand to walk with her. She greeted them all by name and introduced them to him.

 

"Is he your boyfriend?" a little girl asked. He saw her turn red again as she answered.

 

"No, we're just friends..." he just smiled.

 

Another kid shouted.

 

"Noona is not allowed to have a boyfriend! She has to wait for me!" they all laugh and Sandara pinched the cheek of the boy who shouted, who looked to be around 9 years old.

 

 

The sister showed them to the room where they'll be handling for the day. Sandara did explain to him how it goes. They'll play with the kids, read stories, and later they would either work in the gardens or help in the decorating on the new building - like painting walls and arranging books or toys. When they entered the room, almost all the kids run to Sandara gain - it made  him smile seeing how much she's appreciated and missed here. It kind of shows him he has a special girl with him right now. She intoduced him to them again after.

 

"Dr. Jae..." she began.

 

"Jae...I told you call me Jae." he whispered to her.

 

"Sorry... it slipped. Uhmm... we're going to do story telling and do a re-enactment, like a play... You read and I'll act." she explained. He shook his head. She must be shy to ask him to act, so she's making him do the easy part.

 

"I'd do the acting, you read..." he said, He's here to volunteer, better make the most of it."... so what's the story?" he asked.

 

------------------------------------------

 

Sandara's POV

 

She sat at a bench under the tree waiting for him; he offered to get their snacks. She smiled remembering th story telling - she never knew Jae could be like that- so game to do stuff without complaints, and he seemed to really enjoy himself. She looked around, remembering this place. She was startled when Jae suddenly sat beside he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter