Properly Introduced

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae is walking towards the parking area when she spotted her in the pastry shop near the hospital; she was talking animatedly with Yoochuns secretary Byul.

 

 

He decided to go there. He sat in a table behind Byul so she wouldn’t see him and ask him about anything. He just wanted to look at Sandara.

 

 

“She looks like she’s back to normal.” He thought. She is wearing jeans and a big pastel colored sweater, making her look smaller than how she really is. Her glasses are back and so is her tight bun. He wondered again if he just imagined the other night.

 

 

He observed them as he continued drinking his coffee.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Sandara can’t help feeling uncomfortable. She feels as if someone is staring at her.

 

 

She looked around trying to see if there’s anyone she’ll recognize. Her eyes fell to the one sitting behind byul after the vacant seat next to them.

 

 

He looks familiar.  He was busy drinking his coffee while looking at his phone.

 

 

“Oh!” she do know him; not personally but she sees him a lot; the Doctor who always orders at “Coffee Madness” and smiles at her.

 

 

 

 

Byul seemed to notice her attention is somewhere else so she looked back to see who or what she’s looking at.

 

 “Oh… it’s Dr. Jae.” She blurted.

 

“You know him?” Sandara asked.

 

“Yes, he’s a close friend of my boss.” She answered and then took a bite on her muffin. She swallowed first before saying.

“He’s so handsome right? He’s single and nice. Such a total package.” She winked at me. “Do you want me to introduce you?”

 

 

“No need… we already know each other, not personally though.” She knew this caught Byul’s attention.

 

 

“Really?How?” she asked.

 

 

“He goes to Coffee Madness a lot.” Sandara answered as she sipped her coffee. "And I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter