She's back?

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since she was discharged from the hopital a week ago, all she did was stay at home - to read and sometimes clean her apartment.

 

 

 

It's just a small space.

 

Perfect for her ; since she was little, she was used to living simple - growing up in an orphanage with nuns.

 

 

 

 

She closed her eyes for a bit... she just started reading a new book Byul gave her. She's supposed to be recuperating from the accident that happened almost a month ago ; she traced her hand on her left side feeling and tracing a long scar - a proof of her accident.

 

 

 

 

She went in front of the mirror, turned her back, pulled her shirt up and looked back at her reflection.

 

 

 

 

 

Her brows wrinkled thinking how she got into the accident. She walked away from the mirror and sat down on her bed, placing her head on her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her doctor's said she have selective amnesia.

 

 

 

They explained that sometimes, when a person goes into shock or experiences something big, the mind protects itself by forgetting everything that can lead to that painful experience.

 

 

 

She remembered that day when Byul visited her  at the hospital.

 

 

 

 

She kept on insisting that it's Byul's birthday - her friend got worried and called the doctors.

 

 

 

When they asked her what the date is, she thought for just a moment the  answered;

 

"September 18,2011..." 

 

 

 

Byul took her hand and said;

 

"Sandy... it's January 14,2012."

 

 

 

"You're kidding me right?" she asked her smiling. As she looked at her and to the doctor's, it dawned on her that they're serious.

 

 

 

 

 

Then they explained how she was in a coma for almost 2 weeks. Everything was stable about her ; except for the concussion, cuts and bruises - and the long wound at her back.

 

 

They said it was fortunate she didn't have any internal injuries or bleeding.

 

 

 

But that is also why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter