Excuses

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

 

I woke up feeling pain all over.

 

"Owww..." I murmured as i moved to a sitting position." What happened?" I thought as I examined my arms for the bruises. My hand move to my head when i realized something on my forehead too.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, you're awake..." Byul said as she entered my room." How are you feeling?"

 

 

"Sore... What happened? Last i remember we're at the party..."  then I suddenly remembered Dr. Jae,"  ... Jae... And another guy...." Pain radiated again in my head when i tried to remember last night.

 

 

"Uhm.... The truth is you fainted last night. We were so worried , and then ... You went missing. Do you sleepwalk?" Byul asked  and sat beside me..

 

 

"You know i don't Byul." I answered.

 

 

"...then it must be an effect of the accident. We were so worried, we looked for you everywhere in the hotel.When i went here hoping you came safely, I saw you fell down the stairs, that scared me so bad. Why are you prone to these accidents?" She scolded me like I deliberately do them.

 

 

"I can't really remember anything last night Byul-ah." I answered feeling anxious.

 

 

"Let's go to your other doctor to see if you have any improvements or  problems in your brain. Maybe it's related to your amnesia."she said. 

 

 

I nodded.

 

 

"Did you call Jae?" I asked. "He might have been worried..." She nodded. 

 

 

"Yes, Anyway I gave you pain reliever lat night before going to the clinic near here.  They did some xray and stuff and placedbandage  on your wound. Especially that nasty cut on your head."  She answered.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Flasback

 

Byul's POV

 

 

I opened her door and there she was standing looking bruise and tired. She looked about to drop but there's a hard look in her eye that made me think she's doing everything she can to stay awake.

 

 

"Byul-ah ..." She started removing  the bandages on her arms  then her head. I rushed to her to make her stop but she   Stepped back from me "... You saw me fell down the stairs. We'll go to the nearest health center and ask for first aid.  We need to have record of this accident. Actually i do but its in my name not Sandara so you have to help me." She said.

 

 

"What if they ask questions? What would. I say.... To you? To Jae... Oh. Dr. Jae, shouldn't we call him?"  She walk to her room and took her regular bag. She placed what she was holding at the back of her closet. I followed her fearing she might topple over. 

 

 

"Call him later ... Tell him i'm home and resting already." She face me and i almost panic when i saw  the blood started slowly flowing from her head wound.

 

 

"San- , i mean Dara, what do i do..." I wanted to panic seeing my friends face. The memory of her other accident kept surging in my mind and it made me remember how scared i was that she'll die.

 

 

 

"Calm down..." She managed a smile as she placed a handkerchief on her head and then her other hand reached mine and she squeeze it. "... Its going to be okay. " she must have seen the fear in my eyes. "I won't let last time happen again. You won't lose me. Let's go..."  She started walking and even though i know it's the psychotic Dara that's with me, it doesn't change the fact that  my bestfriend - almost my sister - is hurt.

 

 

I quickly moved to her side and placed my arms around her.

 

 

"Lean on me..." I whispered to her and we went out.

 

 

 

​end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter