2 guys in her life

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

The other day was a close one. Thank goodness Byul didn't ask too much even if she noticed some changes about her. She knew Sandara has a plan with the Doctor tomorrow, so she thought maybe it's time for her to go out too.

 

 

She wore tight hugging jeans, white racerback, black leather jacket and boots.

 

 

She didn't really know if she'll see Minho or Ilwoo this night, but she decide - tonight it doesn't matter. She just wanted to have fun and not care. She started walking around the shopping districts ; she even tried some and if she thinks it appropriate for future us, she buys it. As she continued walking outside she felt it - like she's being watched. Not the normal "people are checking you out" feeling but something else, it felt weird.

 

 

She looked around but no one seems to stand out; so she continued walking. When she can't take the feeling anymore, she entered the first bar she saw -it was a jazz bar. She asked a passing waiter for the ladies room and went there. She didn't bother to know who was following her. She checked her make-up on the mirror and decided to just hang out at that bar.

 

 

 

She took a seat at  the bar area and ordered a cocktail drink. While drinking she was thinking.

 

"Plans...plans..."

 

 

She felt someone touched her shoulder so she turned around -what she faced is a boquet of flowers. Slowly it lowered and she saw the face behind it.

 

 

"I know I was a jerk last time and I didn't mean to offend you... Second chance? Let me make it up to you." he said seriously. She picked her cocktail drink and drank again.

 

"Plan is still in motion." she thought as she raised an eyebrow at him.

 

"Don't be like that." he pouted."Do you want me to kneel?" she crossed her arms in front of her. "I really would if you'll forgive me." he said. She looked around and saw others are getting curious about them. Minho made a move going down and she automatically grabbed his arm.

 

"No need, I'll forgive you." she said. He smiled but she let go of his arm as soon as he was standing straight and turned her back at him and faced the bar. She felt him sat beside her.

 

"I thought I was forgiven?" he offered the flowers again. She took it and placed it beside her. She drained her drink and called the bartender.

 

"Margarita, thank you." she said before looking at Minho. He also gave his order and then looked at her.

 

"I was afraid I won't see you again." he said. She gave him a skeptical look. "You don't believe me... I'm telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter