Drunken Encounter

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jae's POV

 

 

I called Sandara about the orphanage visit and decided to do it this weekend - with an additional request.

 

 

"Make sure that that Sunday is also your free day..." I announced.

 

 

"Why?" she asked and the thought of my plans for us made me smile.

 

 

"Just... I just need you to be free that day too." I answered wanting to keep it a secret but I knew she won't stop asking. Woman are like that about surprises.

 

"Then I have to check first... I wasn't aware that we'll be needing two days." she sighed and I was amused that she didn't push me into telling what's for sunday.

 

 

"Aren't you curious about Sunday?" I asked with a smile.

 

 

"I am... but unless I'll be able to extend my off until Sunday, that surprise won't happen. " I picture her pouting and it made me chuckle.

 

 

"Do you want me to help you talk to your boss? I think I can convince him." I offered.

 

 

"No, it's okay. I'll think of something. Uhm... If I'm able to get my Sunday off, then that means.... uhm..." I smiled again thinking that she realized what it'll mean.

 

 

"Yes, it means we have to stay somewhere overnight." I answered.

 

 

"Oh... I see." I kept myself from laughing thinking that she's feeling confused and unsure and that she don't know how to broach that topic with me. "It means we won't get back until Sunday night."

 

 

"Yup, that's what overnight means." I answered and I can't help the laugh that escaped me. " I'm going to save you now from over thinking things..." I started after I finished laughing. "I was hoping we can stay at the orphanage that night and then we'll go somewhere else the next day, just for the two of us."

 

 

"Oh..." I heard the relief in her voice and I chukled again. " You're making fun of me..." she said after." You're making me anxious over nothing, you should have said that in the first place."

 

 

"I'm sorry..." I said as I tried to hold in my laughter," I can just imagine your facial expression right now, then it made me think, what more if we talked about it face to face. You'll be totally blushing thinking about those stuff."

 

 

"I certainly would not..." she answered.

 

 

"I believe you're pouting..." I answered.

 

 

"N-no I'm not... okay I am... stop teasing me..." she whined.

 

 

"Okay... I'm gonna stop now." I answered.

 

 

"Thank you..." and before she finished that sentence I quickly said.

 

 

"I'll do it when I can see your face." then I laughed.

 

 

"Jae!" she answered as she laughed too. "Okay, but seriously now... I'm sure I'll be allowed to sleep at the orphanage, you however... not sure." she finished.

 

 

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

 

 

"We'll for the long time I spent there, they don't allow men to stay overnight. Only 1 male guard by the gate is allowed. If there are ongoing constructions inside, they have to go home or they'll build a temporary shelter outside the compound." she explained.

 

 

"Oh I see..." I leaned back on my chair. "Do you think they'll allow me to camp on the grounds?" I asked.

 

 

"I'll call them and check before we go there." she answered.

 

 

"Well if they won't allow me, I think I'll be okay in the car." It's okay to sleep in the car and be able to do my plan than not having to spend some alone time with her. "By the way, we - I mean Junsu and Yoochun invited a stag party. One of our college close friend is getting married next week."

 

 

"Uhm, okay. Why are you telling me." She asked that made me smile.

 

 

"Well Miss Sandara, If I remember correctly I am your boyfriend. So I have to tell you these stuff most specially because you may or may not see some possible evidences from this party. At least you're forewarned. "

 

 

"Well if that's the case, thank you for letting me know. It's deeply appreciated." she answered.

 

 

"So I'll call again tomorrow. My phone might be banned tonight." I said.

 

 

"Have fun.... But not too much fun." She said the last part softly.

 

 

"Noted ma'am." I answerd playfully." Bye..."

 

 

"Bye." then the call ended.

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Wohoo!" we cheered on to the groom as a group of three ladies started dancing around him. We are in a private room - specifically made for stag or bachelorette parties, located on the second floor.  There is a club and bar on the ground floor and other smaller private rooms on both floors.

 

 

Yoochun kept giving me beer bottles everytime he noticed it's almost empty. By the time it reach 12 midni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter