Let's Begin

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

She was following him - wearing a trench coat and glasses , waiting for the right moment to show herself again to Minho. Not on a noisy club again, but somewhere a little subdued.

 

 

He entered the coffe shop with 2 of his friends - so glad not at Coffee madness. Lady Luck is very much at my side.

 

"No Il woo? Is that friendship over?" she giggled at the thought.

 

 

As soon as he sat down with his friends, she removed her coat -placed it over her arm; and removed her glasses.

 

 

She's wearing something simple but y at the same time - tight hugging jeans, black boots, off-shoulder white blouse that's somewhat hanging - showing off her well-toned waist. She made sure her scar isn't showing.

 

 

 

She walked in not bothering to look around, but going straight to the counter to order. She combed her fingers in her hair as she picked for a coffee ; she noticed the cute employee in front of her that seems to be mesmerized with her. Even though she's here for Minho, she can't help but tease first the boy in front of her. She leaned forward, placed her elbows on the counter and bit her lower lip as she pretended to decide.

 

She smiled at him.

 

"I'm sorry If I'm taking too long to choose..." she said as she pulled her hair to one side, exposing her smooth and creamy shoulder.

 

"Uh... n-no... problem, take your t-time." he answered stamering.

 

"Cute..." she whispered which she knew he heard and made him blush.

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled - loving this feeling of naughtyness. She picked her order and was about to pay for it when she felt someone beside her.

 

 

"Finally..." she thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter