Getting close

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

She walked back in her apartment and went straight to her bed and slumped down to it. She started to laugh.

 

"The nerve of that guy..." she said out loud.

 

 

He asked to "hang out" with her - they went to his place and had a couple of drinks and a little bit of chitchat with a lot of flirting. Mostly he talked about himself which was so boring she wanted to walk out; but she kept reminding myself the reason why she was there in the first place.

 

 

 

She knew what he's expecting - and he really thought she'll have with him.

 

 

She laughed again. He got another thing coming.

 

--------------

flashback

 

She told him to prepare a bath for her first. He didn't get any hint that she's not going to do that deed with him - with the way she acted, he's very much convinced that he's going to score that night.

 

So with a little smile, aegyo, and seductive acting... she got him to leave her in the living room and he went to the bathroom. As soon as he left, she took a pen and paper - wrote him a message and went out.

 

 

----------------------------

Minho-shi,

 

I love the chat and the drink but... do I really look that easy to you that i'll just have with you when we only just met? Don't bother talking or greeting me when we see each other again.

 

xoxo Dara

 

------------------------------------------

 

She knew this could backfire on her- but she didn't really care. Also, she have a good feeling that it won't backfire on her. He better start learning that not all girls would be throwing themselves at him. It's the first step for him to know she's different from everyone else.

 

 

She knew Minho's type - those who have big egos! He won't accept that a girl rejected him and it will make her a challenge - one she's making sure he'll lose.

 

She took a quick shower before falling to bed. For the next days, she decided to lay low for a while... she knew her going out late almost every other night affects Sandara's health very much. She can't afford her to be sick or hospitalized. Anyway, Minho needs to go crazy first - thinking about her and what happened - he won't get a hold of her that easily.

 

----------------------------

 

Sandara's POV

 

Every Saturday and Sunday if she's free, she spends half her day volunteering at the orphanage. She loves the children there and she missed the Sisters who took care of her when she was young until the time she was able to leave.

 

 

She met Byul when she started going to college on a scholarship and lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter