The Date

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

 

" Can I look now?" she asked Byul after she was done with her make-up and while wearing this dress Byul has given her for the party. Byul that it's from Dr. Jae.

 

 

"Wait, hold on, you're not yet done." she took out a black box then removed from it a matching earings and necklace and placed it on her. "Now that's perfect, now you  can look." Byul pulled her towards the mirror then stepped back.

 

 

"Wow!" Sandara said then moved side to side to see everything. She almost didn't recognize herself.

 

 

"I just really hope we can remove those." she pointed towards the new glasses she bought as well.

 

 

"You know how I hate wearing contacts." Sandara answered with a pout.

 

 

"At least the rims of your new glasses are not as thick as your previous ajuhmma glasses." Byul teased. Sandara laughed and turned back to the mirror. "Dr. Jae seems to really like you..."

 

 

"Really? how can you tell? Maybe he's just being nice..." She said and faced Byul.

 

 

"I just can sense it... he's genuine and maybe you can call it a "woman's intuition". It's very different from what I felt with..." Sandara saw Byul paused with a small shock on her face which she immediately changed to a smile, "... nothing, my mistake." she laughed awkwardly. Sandara let it go, not that curious with what Byul was about to say.

 

 

"At least you'll be there and I won't get bored right?" Sandara said and Byul smiled and walked towards her and gave her a hug.

 

 

"You're all ready and all that's missing is prince charming. So I got to go Bye-bye for now and we'll see each other there." she winked and walked towards the door.

 

 

"Why can't you just ride with us?" and Byul just rolled her eyes.

 

 

"And be a third wheel? Are you crazy?... don't answer that! Love you, Bye!" She went out without another glance. Sandara smiled a little.

 

 

"Thank You!" She shouted after Byul.

 

 

 

She looked at her watch - 5 more minutes until the time he said he'll arrive. She looked back at her reflection in the mirror.

 

 

"I look so different..." she thought as she stared at her reflection. AFter a few seconds something weird happened.

 

 

 

Like a window openning in the mirror, she saw herself in her regular clothes in a park that seems familiar. She saw a guy beside her holding her hands and telling her they're pretty... She tried to see his face, but the more she tried the blurrier he gets, and then the pain in her head starts.

 

 

 

It felt as if her skull is breaking.

 

 

She grabbed on to it and she sank to her knees. She bit her lower lip to keep herself from screaming from the pain. She almost didn't hear the doorbell ringing.

 

 

She stood up and carefully made her way to her room, looked for her medications that can help with the pain. A few minutes after she swallowed it, the pain lessen and became bearable - that's the only the time she remembered Jae at the door. She collected herself and calmed herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter