Her again

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

 

 

i'm happy...  Knowing she feels the same as I do and wanting to be with me...

 

 

I'm really happy!

 

 

"Earth to Jae!" Junsu teased as he snapped his fingers in front of my face " ...stop grinning, it's creeping us out."  I looked at Yoochun and he nodded.

 

 

"Sorry.... What are we talking about again?" I said and tried to be more attentive to our conversation.

 

 

"Big boys night out next week... We have lots of work this week, i'm up to this level on the number of surgeries i have scheduled and i need that breather!" Junsu answered as he gestured to his neck part.

 

 

"So no backing out or making other plans..."Yoochun continued.

 

 

 

"Will you be bringing dates again? I need to know so I can check on Sandara too." He answered.

 

 

 

"It's Big boys Jae, so no girlfriends or special someone around." Junsu answered.

 

 

 

"But what would be the fun in that..." Yoochun murmured suddenly." We have to have girls...." He looked at Junsu. " i mean if we're doing poker night or sports night in one of our places, it's okay to be just all boys but if its drinking and  clubbing - ladies are necessary." 

 

 

 

"Okay okay, Jae you can ask Sandara. So everythings settled ok?! I'll go then." He stood up.

 

 

"I'll go too." Yoochun followed Junsu and they went out.

 

 

 

 

I was left thinking how I can bring this up to her... I know she's not really into those type of places but I like her to finally meet my closest friends, then we'll go if she becomes uncomfortable.

 

 

 

I pressed my intercom to check my secretary for any schedule this afternoon - I also told her that Friday next week is my off day so that she'll be able to schedule my appointments properly.

 

 

 

I'm free the whole afternoon -  i think of Sandara then realized she must be at home resting for she have work tonight. I decided to go out and check new stuff at the mall.

 

 

 

Toys for the orphanage, a gift for her and maybe I can do a little grocery shopping too. She already asked me  if i would like to accompany her since she haven't visited yet - the last time was when we went together. I can finally finish my drawing on the wall.

 

 

 

I just finished shopping and placed the stuff i bought in my car. I'm at a coffee shop near the mall and deicided to just relax- but i was surprised when i turned my head and on the next table is her.

 

 

 

 

 

The girl i thought was Sandara : Dara.

 

 

 

 

She's wearing a black fitted tee, denim skirt and high heeled black boots.

 

 

 

 

I'm in awe because she really looks like my Sandara...

 

 

 

 

She was frowning at her phone. Either she's expecting a text or a call. 

 

 

 

 

Maybe because of how uncanny her resemblance is to Sandara, it makes me want to know her - maybe even get her to meet Sandara.  She stood up and started walking out and I immediately stood up and followed her.

 

 

 

She didn't hail a taxi or  any other transportation but just kept on walking. Instead of wondering why i was following her,i was more getting curious on where she's going and what she was up to ; especially when i realized we were now walking towards one of the more dangerous parts in Seoul - clubs/night clubs, shops dealing with weaponry and those new about drugs and other illegal activities.

 

 

I wanted to run over to her and drag her back somewhere else but the curiosity on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter