Where it Began

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked inside the club; it's her first time going there. All she wanted is to turn around and just walk right back out.

 

 

 

 

But...

 

 

 

 

 

"No!" she thought. She has to do this.

 

 

 

 

 

Her friend, Byul, said he's here.

 

 

 

 

She's been trying to contact him; asking his friends, waiting in his apartment,; even going to places he hangs out...

 

 

 

 

Just like now.

 

 

 

 

 

 She knew he loves going here; but because she wasn't sure if he's really here, she didn't go and look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Loud music blares in her ears, smoke clouded the air and the disco lights all around her makes it more difficult for her to see.

 

Bodies presses around her, bumping and pushing her, so she placed her arms protectively across her chest as she walked near the wall, looking around, trying to find him.

 

 

 

She passed by a table; she noticed one girl pointed at her and started laughing, some of her companions looked and did the same.

 

 

 

She looked away from them and continued what she was doing.

 

 

 

 

She knew she looked very much out of place here; with her big glasses, long skirt and cardigan. She looked better suited going to a library, or better yet a church. Not here...

 

 

 

Definitely not here...

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

And fially she saw him!

 

 

 

 

He was in a corner booth with his friends ; those friends who all told her that they didn't know where he was when she asked them ...

He was drinking and laughing with them - each with a girl beside them.

 

 

 

 

 

Including him...

 

 

 

 

She fought back the urge to cry ; she still have to talk to him and crying wouldn't help her.

 

 

 

One of his friends saw her first and nudge him. She stopped exactly in front of their table when he looked at her - he didn't look guilty or embarrased with her catching him with a girl ; he just sat there looking at her.

 

 

 

 

"I..." she started.

 

 

 

 

 

He leaned f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter