2 identities

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She walked in the club...

 

 

 

She knew guys - even the girls ; are looking her way.

 

 

 

Who wouldn't when your wearing a tight fitting blue dress, with a peek-a-boo part on the chest, showing an ample amount of her cleavage, and showing her creamy porcelain legs. She was so glad Byul gave her this little number to her as a gift from her last birthday, although this is the first time that it wa staken out of the closet.

 

 

 

 

She kept her look forward even when she caught glimpse of guys on her peripheral vision trying to get her attention.

 

 

 

 

She ignored them all and went straight to the bar area; giving the bartender a very seductive smile. He asked what she wanted to drink and she answered.

 

 

"Surprise me." and then winked.

 

 

 

 

 

She started to scan the room, knowing or rather hoping he still goes here.

 

 

 

 

 

He has to be here...

 

 

 

A voice interrupted her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you waiting for someone? I can be your someone."

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at him and recognized him as one of Minho's friends.His name if she remembered correctly is Il woo.

 

 

 

 

"Seems he didin't recognize me" she thought.

 

 

 

"Not anymore... you're here already." she answered as she faced him crossing her legs. She saw how his eyes automatically followed her legs, and saw how he swallowed.

 

 

 

 

 

She chuckled a bit.

 

 

 

 

 

The bartender gave her her drink.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She took the cherry out and took a slow bite, when she looked up at Il woo, she saw how he seemed to be mesmerized with her actions.

 

 

 

 

 

She leaned towards him and offered what remained on the cherry. She was holding it on her thumb and index finger, and hwile looking in his eyes, he ate the cherry which placed her fingers on his mouth. She felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter