Falling

You Cured my Heart and Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

    I stepped out of the building and remembered the slap and my hand automatically went to carress my cheek.          I have no idea what the fuss is about. It's not as if I violated Sandara or treated her bad when we dated. I very sweet and attentive to her and knew she was happy when we were together.  Yes it was a bet - but she must have enjoyed it while it lasted, right?         I sighed. I have to walk far to get to my car since I came to this party somewhat late. I wasn't drunk, I drank maybe about 4 glasses.           I was crossing the street and then suddenly a bright light flashed and I turned to its source.            A fast moving car is running towards me and my assumption that alcohol didn't affect me that much must be wrong because I didn't move fast enough.           I realized I'm going to be hit.            Her face came to my mind - and its quite strange she's the last thought on my mind.               My eyes shut waited for it - felt the hit from my side and fell sideways. Instead of metal on my body, I knew those were arms around me.           In less than a second I felt my body hit the hard road and heard a sound and felt sharp pain on my shoulder.           I heard the car drove away fast, not even stopping to check on us.           A few seconds later I realized that someone is slightly underneath me - not only taking my heavy weight but must have hit the ground harder when we fell.            I quickly tried to move off that person and saw him not moving - he looked small but his face is hidden because of the hoodie that covered his face.           "Are you okay?" I said as I move to a sitting position holding my injured arm gently. The figure on the ground didn't respond. I prodded him with a finger. "Hey..." still nothing.           I raised my hand to the strangers head and slowly moved the hoodie away so I'll see my saviors face.              As soon as I saw her face, a surge of panic came to me. I saw blood on the side of her face and automatically went closer and touch her.           "Dara! Wake up! Hey! Dara!" I looked around and saw some people walking on the road and stopped when they saw me. "Please call for an ambulance , quickly!" I shouted at them and then looked back down to the girl that just saved me." Dara, wake up. Open your eyes".            She stirred and I felt so good to see her start moving but,            "Dara, don't move too much, you hit your head hard and i'm also not sure if you're injured anywhere else." I told her and saw her slowly openning her eyes. It took a few more seconds before I saw her focus on me. "Is there anything else painful? or something you can't move?" I asked her and she winced when she tried to move one arm - the arm I must have landed on when we fell.             "Okay don't try to move that anymore, anything else." I asked worriedly as I brushed some hair away from her face.         "Whole body... hurts too. My head... a lot." she answered in between deep breathes. I realized she must be in so much pain.             "I'm so sorry." I said and leaned down to kiss her forehead, then held her other hand." I'm scared to move you too much you might be injured more than we know, but someone called for an ambulance already."            Seeing Dara awake and somewhat talking relieved me, but then I felt the pain on my shoulder and realized I must have been  unconciously blocking the pain when I saw Dara's state.         "Are you okay?" she asked and I smiled to reassure her.         "Just my shoulder, might be dislocated." I answered.          I saw her start to move to a sitting position but she ignored my protest as she moved near me slowly and touch the arm I'm holding.         "I'm okay... i think..." she said and gently moved her arm closer to her body protectively.                In the distance we heard the ambulance coming.      
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter